Wheelin' between Norfolk and Raleigh - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Wheelin' between Norfolk and Raleigh

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

 
Unread 12-11-2010, 06:55 AM   #1
run11rb
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Norfolk, Virgina
Posts: 192
Wheelin' between Norfolk and Raleigh

So next weekend i have to drive to Raleigh to 4 Wheel Parts to drop off the incorrect roof rack that i ordered for my 2011 unlimited but it only fit the 07-10. any ways on my trip i wanted to try out my new jeep so where can i go?

run11rb is offline  
Unread 12-11-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep
 
jeepinmichguy_'s Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Sticks, Alabama
Posts: 7,372
Why dont you pay to ship it back. You realize that is 3 hours one way right?
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline  
Unread 12-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
run11rb
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Norfolk, Virgina
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinmichguy_ View Post
Why dont you pay to ship it back. You realize that is 3 hours one way right?
Well becasue 1. shipping a 90lb roof rack would be more expenzive then driving it ro raleigh. 2. I want to drive my brand new Jeep. 3. i want to buy some other stuff while im there.(i called and they have what i want in stock).
run11rb is offline  
Unread 12-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep
 
jeepinmichguy_'s Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Sticks, Alabama
Posts: 7,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by run11rb View Post
Well becasue 1. shipping a 90lb roof rack would be more expenzive then driving it ro raleigh.
Depends.

Quote:
2. I want to drive my brand new Jeep.
OK

Quote:
3. i want to buy some other stuff while im there.(i called and they have what i want in stock).
There are far better deals to be had and better items than 4WP carries.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline  
Unread 12-15-2010, 05:37 AM   #5
Dan_S
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Posts: 50
Lets see...
4.5 RE lift w/ SYE and 4, 15" rims with 33-12.5 kevlar tires at 4Wp: $6000
all above ordered online and installed myself: $2500 and a happy wife
__________________
'03 Sport with:
4.5 Rubicon Express lift w/ quick disconnects and front and rear adjustable control arms. 33x12.5R15 Kevlar Goodyear tires on GA9 wheels. Teraflex Fixed Yoke SYE & CV Drive Shaft. OME shocks with Currie lower rear relocation brackets(must have). Currie Heavy duty tie rod system.
Dan_S is offline  
 
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.