Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

western KY...anybody out there?

994 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  rundquist 
#1 ·
how many other jeepers is there out this way?

im in owensboro KY....about 2 hours west of louisville and 45 mins south of evansville IN

anybody up for some wheelin sometime :dunno:

#2 ·
You have PRIMO wheelin at Turkey Bay / LBL. Wish I was closer....I'd be there every weekend. Went in June, had a GREAT time. I usually hit there once or twice a year.

#3 ·
yea i want to go sometime before the end of summer....

who is up for planning a trip?

#4 ·
You need to log onto "itsajeep.org" . They have a forum on Turkey Bay trail rides that happen all the time and usually say anyone with a Jeep is welcome to join. There is one coming up next weekend. There are a ton of Jeepers in your area if you check out this site and start reading the forums.

#6 ·
yea give me a yell, we could hit the river bottoms for a little fun in the mud

#7 ·
Wheeled HillznHollarz on Sunday.....man that park is growing! Saw a ZJ break the cardinal rule.....wheelin alone. Got himself stuck in a pretty good dip, high centered on front diff.

#8 ·
how far is hillznhollarz?

#9 ·
anybody else in the area?

#11 ·
Great park, with some good mudholes here and there. Variety of trails, from creek crawling, to dirt trails, to mud. Joe (owner) is a great guy to just sit around and talk Jeep as well. Pretty nice Rubi he has for wheelin.

About an hour and 15 from the Ville.

#13 ·
Great park, with some good mudholes here and there. Variety of trails, from creek crawling, to dirt trails, to mud. Joe (owner) is a great guy to just sit around and talk Jeep as well. Pretty nice Rubi he has for wheelin.

About an hour and 15 from the Ville.
where is it located? if its within a few hours of here i may make my way there this weekend just to check things out

#14 ·
Check out their website (listed above) and you'll get directions. It's in Lockport, not far from Frankfort.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.