This weekend? Amicalola or something? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > This weekend? Amicalola or something?

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-29-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

This weekend? Amicalola or something?

I want to try my new tires on rocks and ditches; anybody want to go out on Saturday or Sunday (May 2 or 3) and frolic a bit? Sammiches on the trail or pig meat at Rib Country... ...we're good either way...

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Unread 04-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
coreydiver
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I can go Sunday. I need to try out the new lift and tires. I'll have my wife and our dog Foster with me. Let me know the plans.

05 Black Rubicon- RC X-series 4 inch lift, 305/70/16 MTR's
Unread 04-30-2009, 03:35 AM   #3
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreydiver View Post
I can go Sunday. I need to try out the new lift and tires. I'll have my wife and our dog Foster with me. Let me know the plans.
It looks to be coming together more toward Saturday; can you rearrange things for that?
I have this simulposted on other sites too...

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Unread 05-01-2009, 05:53 AM   #4
coreydiver
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in a wedding on Saturday. I'll catch up with yall next time. Have fun

05 Black Rubicon- RC X-series 4 inch lift, 305/70/16 MTR's
Unread 05-03-2009, 04:14 AM   #5
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreydiver View Post
I'm in a wedding on Saturday. I'll catch up with yall next time. Have fun
The weather report kept us in yesterday. Too bad since it just sprinkled and Tennmogger & Darton had a great time.

We're about to head out in a little while after the sun gets up if you're still in the mood for a Sunday spin...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.