Uwharrie Sept 11-13 trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Uwharrie Sept 11-13 trip

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 08-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Uwharrie Sept 11-13 trip

Durtyrok will be on the trails at Uwharrie the weekend of Sept 11-13. Come and join us!

Unread 09-02-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like a good group of people have posted on the durtyrok website. I wish I could make it!
Unread 09-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
Angelkeeper
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Wish i knew sooner, Have fun.
Angelkeeper is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
MWilcox
2005 LJ Wrangler 

For anyone that may miss this ride, I will have a group down there Oct. 8-11. We will be wheeling Friday and Saturday. Maybe we can catch a few of you then. Have fun!

-Mike
Unread 09-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
tkob1060
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey Jeff what time you guys plan on being at the outpost? I may come out for a ride. I was there this past weekend, very dry, I hope it rains some tonight.

How many you think are making the run?
tkob1060 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #6
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Looks like we will have about 8 or 9 jeeps saturday. I hope to be on the trails no later than 10am saturday. We will be on channel 2 on the cb's.
Unread 09-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #7
weinbern
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Please post some pics when you guys get back. I am curious of Uwharrie. I would like to think its worth the 8 hour drive from Jacksonville.

Have FUN!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.