Uwharrie April 24-26... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Uwharrie April 24-26...

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 04-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Uwharrie April 24-26...

Durtyrok Carolina Offroad will be on the trails. Anybody interested in tagging along post up or try to get one of us on the CB, channel 2.

Also C.O.R.E will be having a swap meet at the eldorado outpost on the 25th 10am to 2pm. Bring your parts to trade/sell. Its to help save Tellico!

http://www.durtyrok.com/messageboard....php?f=3&t=427

Unread 04-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
starsjeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i will be there friday - sat. camping at badin lake site #5
starsjeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Come on over if you get the chance. We have 3 or 4 sites in the other loop at badin lake CG. Site 29, 30 and 34 that I know of.
Unread 04-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
mjrandall
1997 TJ Wrangler 

It's been awhile since I've been up to URE--we used to raise pure h^ll up there on 4wheelers, but that was in my younger, more idiotic days. I've been before in a Jeeps, but never drove. I might try to go this weekend--anything to remember/stay away from? My TJ is bone stock except for a lovely set of Federal Couragia M/T's. From what I've seen/done up there personally, you can go and have a big time or you can go and tear your stuff all to pieces.
Jeep: A four-wheel drive vehicle of one-half- to one-and-one-half-ton capacity for reconnaissance or other army duty. A term applied to the bantam-cars, and occasionally to other motor vehicles (U.S.A.) in the Air Corps, the Link Trainer; in the armored forces, the -ton command vehicle. Also referred to as "any small plane, helicopter, or gadget."
mjrandall is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #5
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

For future reference, I went on my stock 30's and was able to do a couple trails. We had a good time.
Unread 04-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #6
rymanrph
1997 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Yeti_ View Post
For future reference, I went on my stock 30's and was able to do a couple trails. We had a good time.
I was impressed with what your Jeep could do (as well as the couple other stock TJs).
rymanrph is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Here are the pictures from the weekend. We had a great time!

http://www.durtyrok.com/messageboard...php?f=50&t=439

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.