Uwharrie the 17th-19th - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Uwharrie the 17th-19th

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 04-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #31
joshr1987

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPGC04 View Post
hey whats up everyone, im from the greensboro area and also like to get out to Uwharrie when ever i have a free time in my busy schedule, when is the next time some of yall headed up, im thinkin about this weekend, going up saturday-till sunday and camping on the trails
I live in Greensboro. Me and a couple friends are headed down on this saturday again. We didnt get as much wheeling in as we wanted this past weekend. Gonna try to leave early but we have to play it by ear. It will be my jeep, which is a 98 tj with now nearly slick cheap mts. (31s) My friends 06 rubi... which is mostly stock and my friends yj with 33s.. what is your set up?

joshr1987 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2009, 07:01 PM   #32
orangetj05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

i'll be down there again on the 24-26 . look for me some where on Daniel or rock mtn loop. don't even do any of the other trails.
Unread 04-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #33
joshr1987

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangetj05 View Post
i'll be down there again on the 24-26 . look for me some where on Daniel or rock mtn loop. don't even do any of the other trails.
Oh yeah I spend alot of time on daniel too.
joshr1987 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #34
JEEPGC04
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshr1987 View Post
I live in Greensboro. Me and a couple friends are headed down on this saturday again. We didnt get as much wheeling in as we wanted this past weekend. Gonna try to leave early but we have to play it by ear. It will be my jeep, which is a 98 tj with now nearly slick cheap mts. (31s) My friends 06 rubi... which is mostly stock and my friends yj with 33s.. what is your set up?
whats up man, i have a 4.5 inch live with 32inch interco m/t, arb front bumper, black wheels and a roof rack with lights... im pretty sure ill be up there saturday morning, we are either going there or out to carolina beach, for sand wheelin...
JEEPGC04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2009, 03:09 PM   #35
JEEPGC04
2005 LJ Wrangler 

any body ever have a problem with the rangers out there for having any beer at the camp site, i know its not alound, but it always makes things more fun.
JEEPGC04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2009, 11:56 PM   #36
Brandon97TJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We were fine....brought about 10 cases and a few gallons. Therres some good camping spots off of rocky mountain loop
Brandon97TJ is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.