Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Uwharrie the 17th-19th

2K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  Brandon97TJ 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone was headed to Uwharrie this upcoming weekend. Me and a couple buddies are headin up there and wanted some more people to wheel with:wave:

#3 ·
Yea man thats cool, there are stock jeeps goin with us, and we really dont get to serious...How can i get up with you, were all meeting in Apex, Nc at like 2:30 this friday

#6 ·
My cell number is 919-536-8832. Just let me know how to meet up with you and well all get together.

#10 ·
Ill be getting there sat afternoon for some night wheeling, camping and sunday wheeling. We are leaving from greensboro... Ill be in a white 98 tj and my friend has a white 06 rubi. Considering it should be dry we are atempting all the trails, which we were able to accomplish last year. We go alot throughout the year and would be glad to meet up with some other jeeps... We are also going the following weekend with another friend. You can text me at 336 263 2961 if you want to try to meet up.

#11 ·
Were goin to be at the Outpost at around 5. This is were we decided to meet so no one would have to do any extra driving to make it. You can google directions there pretty simple. If anyone has anyother questions just give me a call (919-536-8832). So far we have like 7 people for sure with TJs, JKs, KJs so it will be fun.

#12 ·
Hey OrangeTJ05, I think we go to the same school (Wake Tech) because i saw the jeep on crawlers...

#18 ·
yeah more than likely,

I'll be at the outpost around 3 on friday, more than likely will be camping on the top of kodiak rock. call my cell if you all want to meet up some where, (nine one nine) six seven one- four six seven eight, Eric

#15 ·
Anybody headed up there Sat morning? I'm in Mebane and would like to caravan with someone who's been before. My first time to UWharrie, and I've had my JK about 2 weeks :)

#20 ·
Gah wish I had my Jeep done.

My better half said I'm not allowed to roll my 40" LTBs around Uwharrie by hand making "vroom vroom" noises :(

Have fun!

#21 ·
Just got back from an awesome day. Did Wolf's Den trail, and I think we we may have gotten on a couple others because there were a few moments that I got a bit high centered, but not stuck :)

So now, I need new tires, perhaps a lift, etc, etc...

I've been bitten by the Jeep bug.

#23 ·
Got back Sat night had a good time. Did all the trails except Daniel and Dickey Bell. Was half way up Rocky mountain loop when I landed on a rock and bent a cross member along with my linkage was messing up so I called it a wrap and headed for the beach. Need to get my linkage worked out and some under armor or learn to drive better for next time.

#25 ·
hey whats up everyone, im from the greensboro area and also like to get out to Uwharrie when ever i have a free time in my busy schedule, when is the next time some of yall headed up, im thinkin about this weekend, going up saturday-till sunday and camping on the trails

#30 ·
OHVKJ I saw you on kodak rock sat. night when the guy flipped the ranger. I was with steve the guy with the libby on 31s and bright yelloy skids and rails

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.