SW Atlanta area wheelin? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > SW Atlanta area wheelin?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
CJnaTJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

SW Atlanta area wheelin?

There is a chance I'll be taking a job southwest of Atlanta (Fairburn area) after the start of the year. While weighing it against another offer, I figured I might as well see what the wheeling is like in the area.

Any active clubs or off-road parks within reasonable driving distance from the area?

Looking forward to getting back south of the Mason-Dixon line after the past 9 years in the frozen wastelands of Iowa.

Unread 11-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Theres only 3 parks in GA.
Beasley Knob in Blairsville ga and River Rock in Milledgeville GA and Durham town.Beasley is hill climbs all cut out, RR is more of a challenge and Durhamtown is mostly mud.
Alabama has 3 parks, Choccolocco, Mountainside and Morris mountain.
TN has about 3 parks, Wind Rock, Golden Mountain, (something else)
KY has Harlan
SC has Gulches
NC used to have Tellico but now it only have Uwharrie.

As for clubs? make your pick, theres about 10 different clubs around here
just wait you ll get pm'd by them.

Mark
www.georgiacrawlers.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.