Southeast TN, North GA, North AL mod party - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Southeast TN, North GA, North AL mod party

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 10-19-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
88TNSahara
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Southeast TN, North GA, North AL mod party

Anyone have some mods they want to do to their ride? Maybe some of us can get together on a Saturday and help each other turn wrenches?

Unread 10-19-2008, 10:55 PM   #2
Maloppa
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in Huntsville and ready to wrench when ever. I am in the end stages of a motor swap in my 95. All I have left is rear driveshaft, exhaust and then I'll have to swap out the dash wiring harness.
Unread 10-20-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I need to do a clutch before to long. One of the few things i've never done to a vehicle so an experienced vet is welcome by me!!

and i love wrenching. i'm down anytime.
1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Unread 10-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #4
Maloppa
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I wish I would of thought about posting for some help when I was pulling the two motors and fitting the one back in. Would have been ausome to had some help.
Unread 10-24-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
88TNSahara
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I don't have any experience replacing a clutch, but I can try to help this weekend if you need. This weekend I'm going to be doing Herculiner and Nutter Bypass...
Unread 10-26-2008, 08:09 AM   #6
unlblkrubi
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maloppa View Post
I wish I would of thought about posting for some help when I was pulling the two motors and fitting the one back in. Would have been ausome to had some help.

Just post or PM if you need any help, just across the river here.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.