Rock Hollar, NC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Rock Hollar, NC

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-11-2009, 09:36 AM   #1
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Rock Hollar, NC

I wheeled a private rock course yesterday to test out the new Pitbull Rockers and was not disappointed!

I ran this trail about 3 months ago on my 35" Trepadors and had a difficult time, came back in the 37" Rockers and it was a night and day difference.

Couple of shots-

Unread 09-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Great pics!

How private is this place?

Where is it located?

Chris
Unread 09-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #3
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLime View Post
Great pics!

How private is this place?

Where is it located?

Chris
It is in Lincolnton on a guy's property that does side work on jeeps. He had all of the rocks brought in and built the course with a bobcat.

It's not very long, but you crawl all the way down, curve around, then crawl back. The return is much harder than the approach due to a mud hole that cakes up the tires.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested. He does great work for an even better deal and I'm sure would love any extra business.
Unread 09-14-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER View Post
It is in Lincolnton on a guy's property that does side work on jeeps. He had all of the rocks brought in and built the course with a bobcat.

It's not very long, but you crawl all the way down, curve around, then crawl back. The return is much harder than the approach due to a mud hole that cakes up the tires.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested. He does great work for an even better deal and I'm sure would love any extra business.

That's great! I'm in Mooresville so Licolnton is not far at all.
Unread 09-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #5
mike12
1980 J-Series Truck 

rocks

I am in snow camp nc and wood like to know about this guy to going to need sum stuff don to my 86 gn that i can not do thanks mike 12:
Unread 09-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #6
mike12
1980 J-Series Truck 

jeep work

thinks for the info Chris i will get by and talk to him soon mike
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

I talked to Scott today and he said he would be all about a Meet and Greet at his place. So we could get several of us out there and run the trail, cook out, or whatever.

Toughts?
Unread 09-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER View Post
I talked to Scott today and he said he would be all about a Meet and Greet at his place. So we could get several of us out there and run the trail, cook out, or whatever.

Toughts?
Sounds cool. Let me know the potential dates.

chrisahughes@gmail.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.