Recommend a tire shop to me - Northern VA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Recommend a tire shop to me - Northern VA

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Sumo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Recommend a tire shop to me - Northern VA

Hi all,

I received 5 Cragar soft 8's in the mail from Jegs a few weeks ago. I think I have found the tires I want to get at Tire Rack. However, I'm unsure which shop to have them shipped to. I've lived in Northern VA since '92 but have only needed to get tires once. (I don't drive much thanks to work being on a Metro line). Back then ('98) I used Just Tires on the corner of 29/50. They were ok.

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions as to where I could get the tires shipped/mounted? I live in Oakton, VA (where 66 ad 123 come together).

I'll probably be replacing the tires on my Z this year too so if the shop can do 18" rims that would be a plus.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2002 TJ
2006 Nissan 350z
Unread 04-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
ej's tj

2005 LJ Wrangler 

you can try webber tire in Fairfax City, it is at the intersection of 50 and 29, they have recently changed owners but they may still do the same high quality work.....

Integrity is a rare find!
Unread 05-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #3
djalizwan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

You could give Tires Plus a call. They're in Chantilly off of Centreville Road and McLearen Road.

Also, the Goodyear shop in Chantilly (Sully Plaza) may be willing to do the work.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.