Raleigh Junk Yard Trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Raleigh Junk Yard Trip

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #1
gotmud99
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Raleigh Junk Yard Trip

I have been wanting to plan a trip to a JY near Raleigh. Anyone know of any good ones? Anyone interested in going?

Unread 04-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

LKQ in clayton is a pick your own part type junkyard and has great prices. my buddy got a whole factory tow hook set for is xj for less than $20. And some times you can find some xj's with the whole skid plate package and get all the factory skids. Its good for spare shafts and stuff too, and you can find fullsize 4wd trucks for axles and stuff.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.