Prayer needed for my Mother - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Prayer needed for my Mother

ECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 05-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
jeepcj51979

Prayer needed for my Mother

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/martharouse

the above site has the details updated daily by my self.....

the short / medium story goes like
My MOMs story goes like this....My husband Steve and I were adding a few thousand miles to our nearly 100,000 miles of riding our Harley all over the US. Enjoying the day out for a ride along the beautiful roads and checking out the scenic landscapes (which by the way i love it riding and seeing the world form a motorcycle) around Pensacola, FL on our way to Gulf Shores for vacation with our pals Randy & Fran B. We were having a ball until April 28, 2009 2pm that's when our accident occurred. The rear tire blew out due to "unknown but suspected scrape metal in the road". The bike fish tailed for about 75 to 100 foot enough time for traffic to stop. Then the peg stuck and threw both of us through the air like rag dolls nothing else Steve could have done. He fought it with all of his might. Until it won, but know doubt he did everything within his power to keep us safe................................. After a few good folks in the area called 911. Minutes later the parmeditics arrived and stabilized me at the scene rushed me to Sacred Heart Hospital the ER went to work doing what they do best......Which was getting me ready for the transfer to ACCU "Adult Critical Care Unit" ICU. Now I have Servier Brain Trauma and the next few days are extremely critical...........

Please pray for my mom
Thank you in advance
Joseph Rouse
COJO member out of cleveland tn 37312

Unread 05-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
MOOT
1973 CJ5 

Prayers to you and your family...
Unread 05-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Godspeed... you are in our prayers. Keep us posted.

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" —Samuel Adams

Clay's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/cl...hread-1061897/
Scott's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/sc...5-cj7-1147913/
Fallon (and Dad) Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/f...-okee-1445206/
Unread 05-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
tjmdr
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You ALL are in my prayers. My brother had a similar injury and was in a coma for 5 months. Keep the faith. the improvements come in small doses, but they do come. It is a slow and steady process with great rewards. God will heal.
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:28 AM   #5
RVC
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I am sorry to hear about this. I will pray for you guys.
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:33 AM   #6
RussellRussXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Best Wishes to your family and a Speedy Recovery!
Unread 05-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
jeepcj51979

My Friends Family and Loved Ones, Martha lost her battle with earthly life this morning. She is with our Lord in Heaven. I can't tell you how heavy our hearts are. She set the bar really high when it comes to being a Wife, A Mother, A Grandmother, A Daughter, A Sister A Friend and a Christian. Those that knew her loved her dearly. For 59 years she walked this earth and for 37 years of it she was my Life. What else can I say? Thanks just does not seem like the right word. I would like to say thanks to the People of Pensacola who turned out in large numbers to support us
A special thanks to Dennis and Marty and Tom who housed us, fed us and nutured us druing this very difficult time.
I got to tell you Marty has big plans for a Big House where she can help people like us. It is going to be Non-Profit and It is going to be built (or remodled)with a lot of Sweat Equity and a little money. It will be Named "Marthas Vineyard in honor of Martha. Martha will be really proud of this effort.
We have long days ahead but God will guide us he has for the past two weeks. Thank you again for everything.
We are returning home and we will celebrate Martha's Life Soon. Please Stay in touch !!! Joseph

I don't know what else to say...........GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU AND HOPLD TIGHT TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THEN END WILL COME......LOVE Your brother in Christ....
Unread 05-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
Jon00XJ

Man I really hate to see this. I cant even begin to imagine what you must be going through. Just hang in there be strong.
Unread 05-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #9
mightydog78
2013 JK Wrangler 

your in my prayers man...God will get you through this

i used to live in pensacola actually

Charlotte, NC / Southport, NC

Mechanical Engineer
Unread 05-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #10
jeepcj51979

thank you it is pretty tough but...God has a plan and who knows what that will be for anyone so we just have to be ready for anything anythime...Thank you alll for everything...
Unread 09-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #11
jeepcj51979

Martha's Vineyard of Pensacola, LLC

For those of you who may know or may not the house is complete and open to help families like ours during the hard times... check out the web site
a memorial helping house in Pensacola FL in memory of my mother....

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.