Palm beaches, broward and dade - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Palm beaches, broward and dade

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 10-31-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Bohica762
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Palm beaches, broward and dade

just got my first 89 jeep cherokee 4x4/ its bone stock and looking for a place to go. granted its bone stock. i just wanna head out and work in the 4 wheel drive, where are some areas i could go. so i guess other than some dirt trails where would you guys recommend. loking for people w cherokees too in the area to bounce ideas off for building it. remember the key words is it stock so nothing to crazy atleast until i build it up

Unread 11-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
soflmuddin
1979 CJ5 

though the owner is an a-hole, the people on the forum are good and wont lead you wrong.......JEEPTALK.net

we are further south than you and ride a bit hard but there is a group there that rides not to far from you that are close to stock on our forum.......Homegrown Offroad*** -*** Built Not Bought

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.