Offroad parks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Offroad parks

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 11-05-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
jeepchopper77
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Offroad parks

i live in southern tip of ohio on the west virginia kentukcy border does anyone know where they can wheel legally

Unread 11-05-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

there is a offroad park towards cincinatti called "big rock offroad park" its in Maysville KY. Its a nice place!

you could drive to lexington sunday, we're all going wheeling

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
Unread 11-05-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
Bigbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepchopper77 View Post
i live in southern tip of ohio on the west virginia kentukcy border does anyone know where they can wheel legally
Eventually any off-roading you do will be in private parks. I can see them even closing the State Parks to off-roading. We have friendly folks in the House and Senate, but they have no voting power any more. California will again be the leader in this. Watch and learn. Bob
Jeep Club Member #1340
6 Speed, Hardtop
Mods done: Hurst tee handle, cheap hand throttle, Rokmen Merc front bumper, Warn 9.5 TI winch with 3/8" X 100 worth of Viking yellow rope, DPG OME Ultimate with JKS ACOS up front, Kilby Gas Tank Skid, Kilby Steering Box Skid, Jeep Medic Belly Up, Skidrow Engine Skid, Rockcrusher Diff Skid in the rear, Warn Diff cover in front, , AR Outlaw II's and MTR 12:50/15's, Homemade rear Bumper, Cheap Cobra CB, Puma OBA, Sirius Radio, Locker Defeat, Rockhard cage, Rockmen short corners, homemade tire swing/tailgate hinge affair, Airlift air bags on the rear- - - - - - and more to come!
Unread 11-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #4
04xrckmtn
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbob View Post
Eventually any off-roading you do will be in private parks. I can see them even closing the State Parks to off-roading. We have friendly folks in the House and Senate, but they have no voting power any more. California will again be the leader in this. Watch and learn. Bob
Thank god west virginia is 20 years behind in everything...

There are several places in north central wv and south western pa that are a lot of fun. Timber companies own a few thousand acres in a few different places that are free roam for jeeps and atv's. Awesome place to wheel/atv all day, camp for free and drink all night.
Unread 11-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
04xrckmtn
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
there is a offroad park towards cincinatti called "big rock offroad park" its in Maysville KY. Its a nice place!

you could drive to lexington sunday, we're all going wheeling

I checked out the website for Big Rock and it claims the truck section is closed. If you click on the link it doesn't say anything else. Bummer, I have friends in the Huntington area was thinking about planning a trip. Hope it isn't true!
Unread 11-05-2008, 02:52 PM   #6
JeromeJGarcia
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Huge park in Harlan County (I believe it actually spans several counties), Eastern KY, near the Virginia border.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.