off roading in and coastal mississippi - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > off roading in and coastal mississippi

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 10-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
curlytj3582
2003 TJ Wrangler 

off roading in and coastal mississippi

i'm not real familiar with any off road events in or around coastal mississippi. i have my favorite wheeling spots that are rather novice and i'm looking for fellow jeepers to have some fun with.

curlytj3582 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
OSJeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Same here, I haven't heard of any active clubs or places to ride here local, Red Creek maybe but that has a ton of ATVs crawling all over the place.
OSJeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
redneck23ms
1992 YJ Wrangler 

there are a few active clubs down here. the riding spots are getting pretty slim but still some places to wheel. i'm in ocean springs as well freedomoffroad.org and mississippi-mud.com smjc.net mobilejeepclubonline.com lockitupoffroad.com
redneck23ms is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
MOOT
1973 CJ5 

south mississippi jeep club does a good bit of riding. I think their website is www.smjc.net
MOOT is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
SpoiledRotten
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yep, several clubs in that area... just look up the ones Redneck posted.
Christian Jeepers _ Member #2
United Four Wheel Drive Association _ Member
National Rifle Association _ Member
SpoiledRotten is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #6
Schroed
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself, I should be getting my Jeep this week. I'm going to try and go riding with the Mobile Jeep Club guys, because I go to South Alabama. As soon as I get my Rubicon I'll post some pics.

Ryan
Schroed is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #7
Adamlee78
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Also CMSJA.org

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.