NW GA, NE AL, SE TN, meet and greet? Dalton area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > NW GA, NE AL, SE TN, meet and greet? Dalton area

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-26-2008, 11:31 PM   #1
broncofire75
1998 XJ Cherokee 

NW GA, NE AL, SE TN, meet and greet? Dalton area

Hey guys over on fullsizebronco.com they have meet and greets about once every 2 months and I think its time we throw one together for those who miss the Knoxville and Atlanta meets. I'm thinking a good half way point for everyone is around Ringgold or Dalton, GA. That way ppl from all over the 3 corners can come. And if your rig is like mine your not sure if it'll make it no 50+ miles. LOL . So lets throw out some dates and places and we'll meet up and put faces with the names and show off our rigs.

Post up some when, where, and times yall would be good with.

What about 3rd weekend in Feb. Chili's in Dalton? Maybe 3pm Saturday 16th? Chili's is at the 333 exit off I-75 not even a mile off the ramp.

Dalton is 25 miles south of Chattanooga and 80 miles north of Atlanta.

Let me know just throwing ideas up.

Maybe a wheeling trip after food? Families welcome as well as non Jeepers. I'll let the bronco guys know and we can see just how the blue oval boys stand up to the Heeps.

-Shaved 8.25 w/HD shafts/Auburn LS/4:10s, HP30 w/ Lock-right, sliders, HD track bar bracket, AA SYE, AppA TC skid, AFE intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Bored TB-
Unread 01-27-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
ugahopeful34
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I wouldn't be able to get my rig there, but I might come by to just check out others
Unread 01-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #3
jbaird1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I would be game for this idea. Any ideas where to wheel afterwards?
Unread 01-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
-BeNt-
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Northeast Alabama and I'm about an hour outside of Rome. I could make that trip it would be fun!
Unread 02-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #5
broncofire75
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yall pick a place. Nothing to good around Dalton but we can always go ride through Rocky Flats or Windy Gap. Nothing hard just somewhere to wheel.
-Shaved 8.25 w/HD shafts/Auburn LS/4:10s, HP30 w/ Lock-right, sliders, HD track bar bracket, AA SYE, AppA TC skid, AFE intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Bored TB-

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.