New shop!!!!!! Very reasonable prices - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > New shop!!!!!! Very reasonable prices

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
Sidewinder
1994 YJ Wrangler 

New shop!!!!!! Very reasonable prices

Hey guys. I've been on the forum here for a while and I know that jeeps are all about doing work yourself, but I just wanted to put out the word that a buddy of mine has opened a small shop in lilburn ga. He can weld anything and can make you bumpers or fenders. He has made a ton of awesome cages and buggies out several jeeps. He's very knowlegeable and knows about all there is to know. If you want your jeeps, or any vehicle treated right hit him up. I'm sure he'd love your business. He put in my gears am took more care cleaning out the differential than I would have. Anyways pm me if you want more info or give em a call at their shop ((678)*924-0744) ask for Kevin or jeff. The company is sixditch. He also rents out his lift for a day or so. Just hit em up.

Unread 09-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Sidewinder
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Bump 123456789

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.