Myrtle Beach Meet and Greet Feb 13 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Myrtle Beach Meet and Greet Feb 13

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 02-06-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
TYLER_USCG
2004 TJ Wrangler 

so were def going to have to do somthing this june i feel left out haha

TYLER_USCG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #17
larryray
1987 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDizzle View Post
Harrelson's Seafood

If anybody if planning on coming but kind of iffy on finding the place, let me know, and I'll give you my phone number. You can come a bit early and we'll meet up somewhere easy for you to find, and then you can follow me. Just send me a message about it on here to let me know
do you have that address, number and street ?
larryray is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2010, 10:02 AM   #18
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

4368 Highway 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC‎

you go down 17, then fork left like you are going to all of the restaurants in Murrells Inlet. keep going down maybe a half mile past the restaurants and it is on the right
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2010, 12:06 PM   #19
TYLER_USCG
2004 TJ Wrangler 

off topic question how do you start a new thread on here i cant seem to figure it out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesSJ View Post
I am disrespectful and my rude comment has been removed by a moderator
TYLER_USCG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #20
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

On the left under the banners but over the actual content of that specific forum. You need to be in a forum to do it, not a thread.

Larry, take 31 to 544. Take 544 to 17 bypass, and make a right onto 17 so you're moving south. Take 17 bypass to the bottom of 707 and make a left (just before the left there's a Cracker Barrel on your left, a Home Depot on your right, and you'll go under an overpass).

So you make the left at the light after the overpass, and follow that road down to 17 Business. Make a right and drive for a bit. You'll pass Crazy Sister Marina on the left, then not too long after that you'll have Harrelson's on your right. I'll send you a message with my cell number incase you have any questions while you're driving

[QUOTE=JeepinSurprise;10042634]Did you really think you were getting a cushy/dry ride when you bought a vehicle with DRAINS on the inside?!?![/QUOTE]
_Kevin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #21
MudMenace
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 

Want to go, ill be the out cast with the fancy wood trim and power everything!
Unread 02-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #22
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I've got wood and power, they just have nothing to do with my dash or windows...

Sorry, that had to be said

Look forward to meeting everyone

[QUOTE=JeepinSurprise;10042634]Did you really think you were getting a cushy/dry ride when you bought a vehicle with DRAINS on the inside?!?![/QUOTE]
Unread 02-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #23
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Everybody still going? Got a bit of snow here in the Inlet, but I'm still planning on being at Harrelson's at noon

Unread 02-13-2010, 06:44 AM   #24
larryray
1987 CJ5 

snow or not

i'll be there at noon, unless you post that you can't get that rig there !!!!!!
Unread 02-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #25
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Haha the more snow the better, just means there will be less traffic I'll see you at noon

Unread 02-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #26
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well that didn't go so well I got there at like 12:05 but needed to leave to pull a friend out of the mud, came back around 12:45 and had lunch with Larry. Eugene showed up too, but didn't know who we were, so that didn't go so well... Definitely need to organize it better next time

Sad thing is that apparently while I was pulling my friend out a few people pulled up, poked their heads in, then left

Unread 02-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #27
larryray
1987 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDizzle View Post
Well that didn't go so well I got there at like 12:05 but needed to leave to pull a friend out of the mud, came back around 12:45 and had lunch with Larry. Eugene showed up too, but didn't know who we were, so that didn't go so well... Definitely need to organize it better next time

Sad thing is that apparently while I was pulling my friend out a few people pulled up, poked their heads in, then left
food for thought , future use, make a small sign, and place it on the table where you are sitting. you did good, next time will be better.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.