Mud/trail spots near DC? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Mud/trail spots near DC?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineVisit 1aauto.com For ShockTober Deals on Monroe shocks andAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
Schmidthappens2
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Mud/trail spots near DC?

How's it going jeepers? so im a Marine and just got stationed here at the Pentagon. I was hopeing someon could tell me some places withing an hour drive or so to get some mud/trails. i just got back today from GW Nat'l Forest...the trails there were fun but a bit too rocky for me (no winch and i was alone). Anyone out there know of any good spots or just want to hit some trails together. let me know!

Unread 09-09-2009, 06:34 AM   #2
MasonJKnight
2006 TJ Wrangler 

i'm a marine on quantico. i prefer the mud to the rocks myself, and usually dont have anyone to go with. i should really join one of the local jeeper clubs now that i have more time on my hands :P i havent been to GWNF yet but i didnt really want to go all by my lonesome. i just heard of one spot yesterday that i will check out sometime this week. let me know if you want to wheel somewhere, i'm up for it! i'm stock other than a 2" BB and 31" mud tires

i'll say one thing about this area, its not like Lejeune where there's an abundance of 'spots' lol
Unread 09-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
mlb2003
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Im a marine here at quantico. there are a few places around the base but most of them are not legal. i am always looking to wheel also. dont know if you have heard of militaryjeepers.com but check that out. there are a lot of jeepers on there in this area. send me an email from the GAL. we can go out sometime looking. im always just out looking Bright Sgt Michael L if you want to email me.
35x12.5x15" tires, 2" coil spring lift, 4" X series Rough Country Lift, 7" Rugged Ridge Fender Flares, hanson 60" bumper front with prerunner and fender bars, LOD extreme rear bumper/tire carrier, high lift, Delta 7" headlight replacements, Warn 9.5ti w/synthetic line, hella black magic lights, sye/cv ds, D30/44 with arb lockers, tera disc brakes, 4.88 gears and shafts

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.