movin in! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > movin in!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 10-24-2009, 09:37 AM   #1
chucknes

movin in!

he ya'll,
i have been a member for a while now, though i have not been very active as i live in germany. however, i am moving to FT Stewart in january, and will be more active in the forum and in real life... so, i would like to take the time to introduce myself to the people in the area, and find out what you all got goin on.

my name is chuck, i am currently the proud owner of a 1990 XJ, old broke and wheeled hard... may or may not be coming back to the states with me (so i may be looking for another one...) i am moving to FT Stewart, in georgia, i am in the army, i am a mechanic, i have been building everything from hotrods to custom motorcycles for most of my life. i hate finish work so most of what i build is ugly, but works real good. i am from New Hampshire (the greatest place on earth)

any how, i hope i get the chance to wheel, and build and hang around with you guys!

sorry if this sounds like some kinda gay, personal add, but i just wanna get plugged in and be able to do a lot of jeepin when i get back around!

see ya then,
-chuck

Unread 10-30-2009, 05:46 AM   #2
chucknes

ummmmm... bump? maybe it was too much like a personal add...
Unread 10-30-2009, 05:58 AM   #3
MudDuck99
2014 JK Wrangler 

welcome to the forum! what region of GA are you moving to?
Unread 11-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #4
chucknes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudDuck99 View Post
welcome to the forum! what region of GA are you moving to?

I am moving to FT Stewart. as far as i know that is the Savanna/hinesville area.
Unread 02-22-2010, 01:55 AM   #5
Trite
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hinesville

When you arrive in Hinesville you may notice its pretty dead right now. I am quite sure by the time you get there two brigades will be deployed. We wont be back for quite some time. Possibly the end of the year. Good luck brother! See you there!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.