Knoxville Wrangler Club @ Windrock Aug 29 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Knoxville Wrangler Club @ Windrock Aug 29

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 08-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
jweaver321
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Knoxville Wrangler Club @ Windrock Aug 29

Knoxville Wrangler Club will be going to windrock on Sat, Aug 29.

KWC is free to join and open to anyone with a jeep.

More details : Windrock Trail Ride w/ Chuck from "Chuck's Corner" - Eventbrite

DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY SEPT 12

Last edited by jweaver321; 08-31-2009 at 12:26 PM..
Unread 08-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

dangit, I've been tryin to find out when yall were gonna ride next. I just moved to the area and wanted to meet up with some local jeepers. I'm Gonna head out to windrock on the 12-13th of september with some of the Jk-forum guys/gals. Any chance yall might be going again soon?

-Chad-
Unread 08-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
jweaver321
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Chad,

I honestly have no idea when we will be going to windrock again. I'll pencil you in and you will get a PM as soon as I hear something.

You should submit your e-mail to be informed of these outings. Knoxville Wrangler Club

12-13th eh? Would this be limited to JK's? I'd love to tail a JK and see what they can do. I've never seen one on the trails before.
Unread 08-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
tnjeep03
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweaver321 View Post
DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY SEPT 14
Doesn't a little rain just make it more fun??
Unread 08-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY SEPT 14

Ummm.. just looked at my calender and september 14th is monday. If you meant the 12th then great! maybe we can combine this meet and the Jk-forum meet together. Would be a great time either way!!!
Unread 08-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Chad,

I honestly have no idea when we will be going to windrock again. I'll pencil you in and you will get a PM as soon as I hear something.

You should submit your e-mail to be informed of these outings. Knoxville Wrangler Club

12-13th eh? Would this be limited to JK's? I'd love to tail a JK and see what they can do. I've never seen one on the trails before.

We always have none jk's meet with us. the more the merry!

Depending on who shows up. I think you might see a good showing. I've done a majority of the medium and hard trails at windrock without to much issue, that was with 10 days of straight rain prior to our meet! lol.. Main thing with my bus is the wheel base and 32" tires. Very close to ordering 4" lift and 37's. So, that'll all change! I'll follow up with everyone as the days get closer.

-Chad-
Unread 08-31-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
jweaver321
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKChad View Post
Ummm.. just looked at my calender and september 14th is monday. If you meant the 12th then great! maybe we can combine this meet and the Jk-forum meet together. Would be a great time either way!!!
Yea that was a typo, Sept 14th is my birthday lol.
Unread 09-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #8
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

So are you guys gonna be riding next week. I know we have atleast 6-8 Jk's meeting up next weekend. Would be cool to meet up.

-CHad-
Unread 09-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
jweaver321
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKChad View Post
So are you guys gonna be riding next week. I know we have atleast 6-8 Jk's meeting up next weekend. Would be cool to meet up.

-CHad-
As far as I know we are still planning on going Sat, Sept 12.

Did you all have any plans as to what trails you would be doing?
Unread 09-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #10
rayzdjp1
1992 YJ Wrangler 

OUTSTANDING!!! I'm glad to see more Jeepers getting involved. Hopefully we can all get together and have a great time! I'm not to keen on cancelling just cause its wet.... we ride JEEPS... they could care less about the weather!! That's part of the challenge!! And a great learning experience!! C Ya'll on the 12th. Ray
Unread 09-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #11
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

Just to let yall know. we'll be meetin at the snack shack around 9-9:30. Wanna be on the trails by 9:45 or sooner.

Post up when yall will be going and what time you'll be there. Really would like to see a nice turnout. Gonna check and see on what trails. I'm down for some medium and hard trails.. Just limited by my ground clearance.

-Chad-
Unread 09-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #12
rayzdjp1
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Windrock Meet-Up

The KWC will be meeting @ the old K-Mart around 8:30. I'm sure they'll wait for few minutes, then head out. I figure they'll get to Windrock around 9:15- 9:30. I'll be coming from Athens,TN and just go straight to WR, should be there by 9'ish. Another Jeeper from COJO will joining in also.
Chuck, who is heading up this trail ride, has a few trails picked out, I can't remember which ones right now.
C'Yall there!! Ray

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.