Kentucky Lake Jeep Club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Lake Jeep Club

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 09-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
qf4phlyer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Kentucky Lake Jeep Club

We are trying to form a Jeep Club here in Henry County Paris, TN. 1st meeting was held on 09/22 in Paris. We have a very good core group so far. We would like it to be a family oriented, safe, fun club to enjoy our families, Jeeps and the outdoors. If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

We would also like to meet with and wheel with members sometime near the end of October in Turkey Bay.

We've picked a name, are working on a logo, have a basic set of by-laws, and really love Jeeps. All we need is a few interested people with a common goal.

If you are interested PM me.

08 Wrangler X DETN8R Yellow Rough Country 2.5" progressive rate coil lift, 2.2 shocks. 1.25" body lift, disco's, steering stabilizer. Benchmark EVAP skid. TeraFlex front bumper with shackles. 35x12.5x15 BFG A/T KO's on MB72 wheels.Cobra 75 on a Firestik. Arizona Rocky Road antenna mount. Ward bug shield, DayStar hood wranglers, upper dash panel. Qtech arm rest.

2002 Wrangler Sahara RIP
1979 CJ 7 258 RIP
1975 Cherokee S 401 RIP
Unread 09-27-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
HilltopperYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

im not close enough to be a member of the club - but if i am ever down that aways i may have to hit you up with a pm and join you guys (if thats OK) if yall are having a ride

A-E-K-Δ-B

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.