jeep'n in fl - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > jeep'n in fl

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire CarrIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 02-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
asbury
1995 YJ Wrangler 

jeep'n in fl

i am thinking of moving to fl somewhere around cheifland area i have family in cedar key , would like to see what kind of jeep'n you have , and are there any jeep clubs in that area.
i am in wv now and sick of snow, and the job market really sucks up here

Unread 02-12-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

CHECK OUT THE HARD ROCK BUDDYS ITS HOW WE ROLL THREAD AND YOULL SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER HERE IN THE BIKINI STATE..

from cedar key theres many mud bogs and wheeling spots around but the best places are south about a hr away is where i wheel every weekend for free..come join us sometime if ya like climbing big hills and dropping off some steep drops and getting seriously articulated..welcome to fla

we are going tomorrow at 10 am if your here already..

fla cracker head born and bred

build- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...hread-1065655/
Unread 02-12-2010, 06:07 AM   #3
asbury
1995 YJ Wrangler 

checked that out in your other post last night looks like a cool place will have to check it out when i get down there,looks like what i liketo do,,, still looking for work down there
Unread 02-12-2010, 06:50 AM   #4
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

work sucks here too..14% unemployed in marion county(ocala)
i wheel every weekend and sometimes 2-3 times a week since its so close..look me up if ya ever get ready for some fun

i never leave anybody either,,if anybody breaks something we get it fixed or i will get ya to my house so nobody can screw with nothing while we fix it..good luck on the job hunt,john

Unread 02-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #5
telkinsjr
2004 LJ Wrangler 

The guys up around Ocala have it good compared to us in the Southwest. Down around Tampa and points south it's all mud holes. But the weather is usually great and our beaches can't be beat.
04 LJ: 4.0, auto, 4.88s, Aussie Locker front, Trac-loc rear, 3" BDS lift, Rock Krawler HD steering, 1" BL, 35" KM2s, MCE Flattie Fenders, Olympic A/T Slider front and rear bumpers, A/T rock rails, XRC8 winch, onboard CO2, Hummer-style intake, Hi-lift, HighRock tire carrier, CB, Bluetooth, Monstaliner
Unread 02-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #6
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

yeah ive kinda grew out of mud bogging but when hill climbing and trail rideing if theres mud then thats all part of it, and theres plenty of it today lol..

i think you will like my little spot ...even compared to hard rock..when its dry here there are some real challenging stuff if your feeling lucky,haha

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.