I need some fourwheelin - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > I need some fourwheelin

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 11-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
4wheeler4LIFE
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I need some fourwheelin

I live in Sanford NC, 27330. I'm a 16 year old boy with a lifted cherokee, an addiction to jeeps, and a want to go for wheeling! haha

If anybody knows of any trails or local playgrounds you like to go to within around 45 min. of me send me a PM 'cause i'd love to go jeepin with you!

Mud is fine with me, as long as it doesn't flood my interior... my mom would kill me. haha but i do like some variety and want very badly to try some more technical things besides just mud so that i can increase my driving abilities.

I know someone will say that Uwharrie is only about 1.5 hours away, but my dad doesnt want me going there without him, and he is very busy :/

Unread 12-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
mynameismyles65
1994 XJ Cherokee 

how far away are you from charlotte/ concord area?
Unread 12-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
NothingMan
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheeler4LIFE View Post
I live in Sanford NC, 27330. I'm a 16 year old boy with a lifted cherokee, an addiction to jeeps, and a want to go for wheeling! haha
between the title of this post and that sentance this sounds like the start to a dateline episode
Unread 12-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #4
BoneyMan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

way to kill the thread nothingman. lmao.
Unread 12-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
4wheeler4LIFE
1998 TJ Wrangler 

about 3ish hours by car to concord to go visit my sister. probably 3.5ish at jeep speed. haha

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.