Hardrock - Nov. 21, 2009 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Hardrock - Nov. 21, 2009

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #16
poorboystoys
1986 CJ7 

I'm in for the day ride

Unread 10-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
YJake
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a good time. I'll check my scheduals and see what's up.

Hope I can bang my stocker up on stuff out there with you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsonfan16 View Post
The 4banger only whines because it wants more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opihi59 View Post
3 Things to know about the forum: Always PB blaster, Always check the FAQ, Always do a search, and if none of that works, ask Mean Max.
Unread 11-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #18
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

jeezzzz man..this is way to long of a wait..can we go yet or what

fla cracker head born and bred

build- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...hread-1065655/
Unread 11-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #19
mcg311TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Calm down Johnny... The date will be here before you know it.
Unread 11-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #20
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i hear ya brother my jeeps gonna be so heavy after today that i may not make it up any hills

Unread 11-06-2009, 07:38 AM   #21
greenjeepxj
1985 XJ Cherokee 

Yea I was looking at when Ill be down there to do some trail work at HardRock. And Im pretty sure Ill be there That Sat. and Sun. So Im game for some pinstriping fun. Im also going to be there the weekend before working if youy want to come down.
And Ill be there periodicly the next few mths if anyone wants to help. Ill post the date weeks in advanced to when we will be down there.
Unread 11-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #22
mmapro26
2014 WK 

no rollercoaster? lame... i can make it out there but it wont be the same without all the hills.
Unread 11-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #23
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Finally got my engine/trans skid and steering skid on today. Also got 4lo working again...had to adjust the linkage. Just need to trim down the fender flares.
Unread 11-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #24
blackTJosh
2000 TJ Wrangler 

If we do a night ride we're prob gonna camp sat night somewhere out there. Maybe Alexander springs again, liked it last time.

Also I'll have my winch and rockers on by then!
Unread 11-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #25
dfloyd
1999 WJ 

I wonder if this tropical storm will head our way and dump alot of rain in the ocala area?

Damn my attention deficit dis....... ooohh shiny!
Unread 11-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #26
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfloyd View Post
I wonder if this tropical storm will head our way and dump alot of rain in the ocala area?
I hope not. Last time I was there it took me an hour with the pressure washer just to get the mud off.
Unread 11-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #27
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i hope not also..ive been there 2 times since we all got together and its nice and dry..makes crawling the hills easy and fun with all the traction you get
with the other stuff going on that weekend i wonder if its gonna be crowded like crazy where we cant do nothing..

ive been mentaly maping a few nice trails around here for a ride also when you guys are up to it..probally have enough to do for most of a days time..lots of trails and small hills,whiptee dooos ,and many many sand pits with hills for the brave ones that can get thru sand lol..and its all free with plenty of jiffy stores in between for refresments and bathroom if needed.
if anyone is a 4 wheeling or dirt bike person i guarantee you the best trails youve ever road in fla if you ever wanted to go there..easy to find and free and legal...

Unread 11-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #28
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Johnny - you talking about the National Forest?
Unread 11-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #29
johnny9
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
Johnny - you talking about the National Forest?
no..i live on hwy 200 and 484 area..20-25 minutes south west of hard rock..the way you probally go home if you go hwy19 thru homasassa.

theres a lot of nice trails around here.some pinstripeing but nothing like the forest was that night..theres some 10 or more deep sand pit holes around me some have a road i drive down and can get out of easy and some i dont even try by myself..but lots of trails ups and downs roads,few small mud holes in the road etc..also in my neighber hood they mud and trail ride..
better than the frest to me lol..cool areas to see.ive went yesterday with a chainsaw and cleared a few trees out so i could have continueing miles of places to go lol..i could ride a group of 5-10 jeeps around and have a great time for the day or half day anytime yall wanted..very cool old woods..probally could camp in the bottom of one pit i know and nobody could get to us and have a fun time too..very clean old woods that havent been littered up to bad in places..could park the jeeps where we camp and a jiffy store about 3 miles away too

Unread 11-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #30
blackTJosh
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We should head there after hardrock and do a night ride and camp on the 21st

Had fun at hard rock today. Bowed my tie rod a little bit so I'm looking for something stronger as I type this.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.