Favorite park to wheel in the SE? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Favorite park to wheel in the SE?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
broncofire75
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Favorite park to wheel in the SE?

Title says it. Where do you like to go when you wheel?

Talking places like actual parks not some dirt road off a highway...

Mines definately Mountainside Offroad Park in Gadsden, AL. And Mt. Aetna for a quick trip in Chattanooga, TN.

-Shaved 8.25 w/HD shafts/Auburn LS/4:10s, HP30 w/ Lock-right, sliders, HD track bar bracket, AA SYE, AppA TC skid, AFE intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Bored TB-
Unread 07-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
luvmusl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I cant really say I have a favorite, but both mountainside and Grayrock are lots of fun. I haven't tried Hale Mt or some of the other new parks yet, but I have heard positive things about all of them.
Unread 07-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
BigJerm
2007 JK Wrangler 

it WAS tellico but now I would have to say River Rock... I still have not been to most of the alabama parks though so I am not sure on those.
Unread 07-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
Bigboyky
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Harlan is a great place to wheel. You have mud rocks hillclimbs. And some of the nicest people anywhere. Take a look.
1995 4.0l, 5spd., 4:88's, ARB's F/R, 4"RC lift, homebrew bumpers & tire carrier, homebrew gas tank skid, lined inside, Cobra cb, smitty winch, 130w & 55w Hella lights

Envy our past, Fear our future Go Cats!

Take a look at our club
www.torcoffroad.com & here on JF
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f163/brand-new-ky-offroad-club-678937/
Unread 07-10-2009, 04:47 AM   #5
bebout
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I don't have a favorite cause all the ones I've been to have something I like. Mountainside is up at the top with Choccolocco. I've got to try out Golden Mountain soon, cause I hear it's the shiznit.
Unread 07-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #6
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

golden does look cool, i kinda want to go there too. I've only been to URE, but have been there like 5 times and want something a little different. Don't get me wrong i LOVE it there but i like high pace type driving. Like hill climbs that require full throttle and a running start, muddy trails, not just a big mud puddle to submarine the jeep in, and rocks.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.