Fall Crawl Harlan KY October 23-25 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Fall Crawl Harlan KY October 23-25

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #31
tufftaco2k4

sounds great, thanks for checking on that for me. im gonna be able to go and ill just meet up with everyone in lexington. has a time and place been set yet to meet up there?

Unread 10-21-2009, 07:52 PM   #32
solarpower
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I will be down there with my local club. We will be in the cabins at the trailhead.

North west ohio crawlers. I think we have about 8-10 Jeeps. Be there all day fri. and sat.

I'm in the yellow rubicon with plate bearing my screen name.

Unread 10-21-2009, 07:56 PM   #33
Brads_nky_yj

For anyone interested:

There will be a caravan of us TORC guys going down Friday. A small group will be leaving from NKY at 2pm Friday and will be meeting up with the rest of the group in Lexington at 3pm. After that we will be driving directly to our camp site at Putney.

Get gas either before you meet up or definitely when we meet in Lexington. After that we wont be stopping until we get to Harlan.

If anyone needs directions to where we are meeting or any other info please EMAIL me as I am not on this board all that much.

BRAD@TORCOFFROAD.COM

Thanks!
Unread 10-22-2009, 12:03 PM   #34
Brads_nky_yj

Also so everyone knows exactly whats going on.

The group from Northern Kentucky will be meeting at the shell station off the Richwood exit at 1:30pm Friday.

We'll be driving to exit 95 and will be meeting the rest of the group there and departing at 3pm.

When you get off Exit 95 from I75 take a left and then another left. There is a large parking lot right next to Love's truck stop and the McDonalds. We will be meeting there. Fill up and grab some lunch. After that we will not be stopping until we get to Harlan.

From Lexington it should be about a 3 hour drive. This is a caravan of jeeps and trucks so dont plan on flying down the whole way at 90 mph. Lets keep everyone together and get down there as one group.

We'll get whoever is in front to grab some pics of the convoy.

If anyone else has any questions please call me or text me anytime at eight five nine - eight zero three - 4 won won won.

Thanks!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.