Eastern NC Jeep Shows? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Eastern NC Jeep Shows?

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 09-21-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
jeepgunner12
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Eastern NC Jeep Shows?

I am looking for Jeep shows in NorthEastern NC... especially ones where you can look at/buy products (Roof Racks). While i am not really concerned with trail rides in North eastern NC, those events and possible friends are welcome also.

GREEN JEEP CLUB #385

PM me if you have an old hilift and/or a 31x10.5 R15 youd like to trade or sell, im in the market for a jack and a trailspare. Cheers!
Unread 09-21-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
tkob1060
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgunner12 View Post
I am looking for Jeep shows in NorthEastern NC... especially ones where you can look at/buy products (Roof Racks). While i am not really concerned with trail rides in North eastern NC, those events and possible friends are welcome also.
you wont find any Jeep shows to look at/buy products really, maybe a Jeep show of fellow jeepers though

check out this club here
Coastal Carolina Offroad - Powered by vBulletin
Unread 09-22-2009, 12:21 AM   #3
jumbojeepman
1976 CJ7 

I'm guessing with the really low population of eastern NC, you aren't going to find anything similar to what you describe closer than Virginia Beach, VA.
Unread 09-22-2009, 05:43 AM   #4
jeepgunner12
1997 TJ Wrangler 

are there any showrooms for roof racks and other things in Virgina then?
GREEN JEEP CLUB #385

PM me if you have an old hilift and/or a 31x10.5 R15 youd like to trade or sell, im in the market for a jack and a trailspare. Cheers!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.