Do any of you jeep owners attend brownsbridge or northpoint community church? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Do any of you jeep owners attend brownsbridge or northpoint community church?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 03-04-2010, 05:20 AM   #1
Texan4life77
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Do any of you jeep owners attend brownsbridge or northpoint community church?

Im looking to start a group of jeeps convoying to church on Sunday's. I dont know how many of you are church goers but i think that would be pretty cool. If anyone has any thoughts post up.

Texan4life77 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
RubiOR
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Mountain Lake Church here... Funny you bring that up, though. I've been noticing more Jeeps in our parking lot lately & have been tossing around the idea of a church-goin' off-roadin' group.
Unread 03-05-2010, 05:26 AM   #3
Texan4life77
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ive been to mountain lake once a couple years ago and enjoyed it. I met a guy wheelin a couple weeks ago that also attends ML. I have been going to brownsbridge for three years and just absolutely love it. Well.. maybe if we cant all decide on the same church we could still get a big group of jeeps meeting at starbucks or something before or after church. I dont know.. Im just throwing ideas out there.
Unread 03-05-2010, 06:01 AM   #4
RubiOR
2006 LJ Wrangler 

That was probably Jerry in the blue YJ. He lives around the corner from me & was in my small group a couple of years ago. I helped pick up heavy junk when he did his 8.8 swap & he lent me advice & tools when I did the BDS lift on my rig.

I was going to go on that same ride but something-or-other conflicted. Starbucks sounds good sometime. There's a meet-n-greet thread going here too that mdywglr4x4 started.
Unread 03-05-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
Texan4life77
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the tip. I like the Rubi... I have one to but its a TJ. I dont have any pics up yet... im working on that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.