Brand New Ky Offroad Club - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Brand New Ky Offroad Club

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread 01-26-2009, 09:17 AM   #16
dudeinajp
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
Why was your time wasted? duh...it wasnt.. I took every single one of your ideas and sent them to Spyder6 and he went through them and we talked and came up with that one. I still have all of them and when I do the logos with no jeeps in it then I am going to use one of the original ones you sent me. You are more than welcome to join. That logo above is NOT the final logo. That is the CURRENT logo. AT our ride at HNH on the 7/8 me and Spyder6 are going to take ALOT of good flexing HD pictures and create a logo from those. That way we have logos with our own actual jeeps on them. Plus we can make ones with wranglers, cherokees, cjs, whatever. Plus we will be coming up with just a plain winshield banner or side window sticket that just has the club name on it. Trust me your time was not wasted, I appreciated EVERYTHING you did Jason and you are more than welcome to join!

I was thinkin either Georgetown or Williamstown/Dry Ridge. This isnt a "lex-vegas" based club as many of the potential members are from up here in NKY as well, but most of the guys are located in Lexington. I have no problem driving to Lexington/Georgetown once a month or a meeting, I just dont know what some of the guys up here think. What days and times are good for everyone? This semester in school I am free friday saturday and sunday. I love having night classes...NOT. But I do graduate in may so yay!!
it's all good dude! Georgetown is good. I live there.

Unread 01-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #17
Brads_nky_yj

Yeah you wont have to travel far at all haha
Unread 01-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #18
whiskeybent
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Frankfort, would love to hear more on joining your club. this is my first Jeep, be cool to get together and shoot the bull about works and what doesn't. Georgetown sounds like a good place to meeet. Unfourtanely I cannot go to H&H in Feb. i'll keep checking back for more info
Unread 01-27-2009, 12:14 PM   #19
Brads_nky_yj

Hey whiskeybent! Im happy to hear you wanna join the club, maybe What would be a good day and time of the week for you to meet? That goes for everyone really. We have yet to establish a day and time for everyone to meet. Thanks and have fun with your first jeep!
Unread 01-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #20
BigDumbBear
1978 CJ7 

Hey guys. I'm trying to get into the whole jeep lifestyle and be part of the group. I'm from Etown and unfortunately, will have a hard time making it to meetings on a regular basis. I will do my best though. I'd love to hang out with some others that enjoy some good wheelin and know the trails and hotspots. The weekends work out good for me with some advanced warning to ask off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpeteTJ View Post
Haha, that's not a safety. That's a danger-y.
Unread 01-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #21
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDumbBear View Post
Hey guys. I'm trying to get into the whole jeep lifestyle and be part of the group. I'm from Etown and unfortunately, will have a hard time making it to meetings on a regular basis. I will do my best though. I'd love to hang out with some others that enjoy some good wheelin and know the trails and hotspots. The weekends work out good for me with some advanced warning to ask off.
sounds good

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
Unread 01-29-2009, 05:35 PM   #22
whiskeybent
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Usually during the week after 3:00pm or most anytime on the weekends, G-town is 20 min or so drive for me.
Unread 01-29-2009, 08:09 PM   #23
Brads_nky_yj

Ok its looking like for time and days its gonna be in the evening (obviously) and then either on fri sat or sun.
Unread 01-31-2009, 07:08 PM   #24
Bigboyky
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ok I've kept my mouth shut long enough.... I want to be a part of this. I'll be the promotional director. I'm already working on some things to launch this little club! And I vote we meet around the Georgtown area.
Unread 01-31-2009, 07:35 PM   #25
Brads_nky_yj

The meetings will be held in Georgetown for sure. Most likely either saturday or sunday. Sunday evening sound best for everyone. Currently I am in the process of getting a website made. I have been talking to a few people and they are getting what I want made and I will choose which I like. The website will have different pages for different things. There will be a pag for :Home, Membership Info, All Documents (can be downloaded), Member rides, Gallery (for wheelin trips and such), online forum and a contact area.

I have all the waivers, by laws, applications, rules, requirements typed up. The dues will be $25 for your first year and $20 every year after that. This will be for a fiscal year so jan 1-dec 31. This money will go towards website prices, two official club stickers of your choice, and money for some kind of outing, whether it be a few small cook outs or a killer christmas party/ride.

Hopefully this club wont be "little" for too long. At the HNH trip on the 7th me and Spyder6 will be taking numerous pictures and such and will be designing an official logo out of some of those. That way we can have our own jeeps in the logo. I also wanna have different logos. So like logos for YJs, TJs, JKs, XJs, etc etc. I have a friend who works at a sticker/vinyl shop so I can get em for a "decent" price
Unread 02-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #26
bgwyllys61
1997 XJ Cherokee 

we need to do some kind of business/mebership invitation cards to leave on peoples rides, or give to them in person if we see them....
Unread 02-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #27
Brads_nky_yj

I can come up with a flyer after the website is up and running and we can just stick em under windshield wipers of any offroad vehicle ya see lol We can include the logo, website, email and general description. I was already thinking about having some in my jeep anyway because lately I have been seeing a few BUILT rigs in my neck of the woods.
Unread 02-01-2009, 04:35 PM   #28
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

every time im walking down the street at UK i always see a new Jeep. place is packed with them

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
Unread 02-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #29
whiskeybent
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I've got a couple buddies with railbuggies, their wondering if they can join T.O.R.C. also? Any time frame for the first meeting? thanks
Unread 02-03-2009, 10:55 AM   #30
WMW0505
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys. I'm from Versailles but live in Lex while I'm going to school. Looks like a great idea and I would love to be a part of this.
D44 open
33x12.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers
4.56:1 gears

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.