Brand New Ky Offroad Club - Page 16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Brand New Ky Offroad Club

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 09-02-2009, 09:11 AM   #226
Rollbar
1984 CJ8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJEEPER View Post
Here's their link: Twisted Off Road Club

Are you in Danville?
Going to visit Danville on the weekend of the 12th (very busy schedule) & if things go ok then we will move. Not 100% sure. I found the clubs link in the forum & wanted to ask.

P.S. Nice pics on the site.

Thanks,
Jim

CJ8 Build Thread<---- Click
Unread 09-02-2009, 09:13 AM   #227
Brads_nky_yj

Jim, if you have any questions about anything (the area, club, wheeling in KY, etc) just ask man! Also join our online forum and ask any questions you need.
Unread 09-02-2009, 09:52 AM   #228
Rollbar
1984 CJ8 

Thank you very much. If I do move into the area I will look U all up. Kind of looking (if I move) for a Jeep only club due to experience of wheeling w/a BIG F-250 and going behind it in the BIG ruts they leave. Ha ha. But it will not rule anything out cause they do well pulling out a little CJ. Lol

CJ8 Build Thread<---- Click

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.