Body shops in the Huntsville, AL area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Body shops in the Huntsville, AL area?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
Alexia
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Body shops in the Huntsville, AL area?

Where are the good body shops in the Huntsville, AL area? I need to get some simple remove the old fenders, paint the new, and put on the new done. I still want quality work done.

Rod's Custom Body Shop sounds like a decent place from what I understand. A few small pieces of information are not much to go by though!

Build Project Thread
Rocker Guard Comparison Chart - Final Differential Gear Ratios - Oxygen Sensor FAQ
Unread 02-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
RollJeepRoll
1980 CJ7 

Earl's Body Shop, Cullman, AL
256-734-2406
Unread 02-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
-BeNt-
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Rod's is expensive as hell. They are the shop doing all the painting for Big Boys Toyz. I ended up using Precision Auto in Scottsboro. They are primarily a collision repair shop but they have one hell of a paint crew and did it at about half the price of Rod's. For me it's in the same town for you it's about a 45 minute drive but well worth it saving major cash. I also use Triple D Body in Section Alabama. He's probably the best painter in Alabama but you will pay for what you get. He's still cheaper than Rod's. Don't be suprised if the guy at Rod's turns down your job too. When I went up there to have a hood painted for a mustang one time he priced me $1500 and said he wouldn't touch anything under $2000. But he was really busy then. YMMV.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.