Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anyone in the Spartanburg/Greenville, SC area willing to help a forum member?

765 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  2006LJRubicon 
#1 ·
I am wanting to install a jks 1.25in body lift and m.o.r.e mml. Anyone in the Spartanburg/Greenville, SC area or close by willing to help me. I don't mind paying a lil bit and payin for the brewskies. Any help would be appreciated. I dun have the tools nor the knowledge to get this done.

#5 ·
I could help you out. Have you figured out how much trouble it would be to get this done? My schedule is pretty hectic right now being that this is VACATION month. I cover for people out on vacation! Whats your schedule like and when are you trying to get this done? I am in Greenwood, about an hour from you.

#6 ·
brain fart, yeah i am at work, this won't be a problem to do at all. Thought you had a JK jeep. Just let me know when you are ready to do it.

#8 ·
Yea ive watched those vids over and over. Im just a brain fart when it comes to mechanical stuff like that. I know its just taking the stuff out and putting it back in. Weekends are good for me not sure if that works for you. I still gotta purchase everything then ill be ready to get this done. I appreciate it man, Lake Greenwood is an awesome place btw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.