Anyone in the Cornelia Taccoa area? NOOB here - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Anyone in the Cornelia Taccoa area? NOOB here

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-05-2009, 05:37 AM   #1
bchboy1206
2009 JK Wrangler 

Anyone in the Cornelia Taccoa area? NOOB here

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where are some of the most used trails in this area.

I want to buy a Jeep and am unsure what type of wheeling I am going to do. This will help me decide if I could buy new and do light wheeling or buy used and go a little extreme...

Thanks
Jim

Unread 10-05-2009, 05:50 AM   #2
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Better luck finding locals here........

Southern 4wd Association
Unread 10-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
bchboy1206
2009 JK Wrangler 

Thanks little Jeep...
Unread 10-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #4
00bluedak
1985 CJ7 

i have a jeep club in the habersham/stephens/rabun area. Currahee Jeeps so far, all the local trails that we have hit arent tough at all. the only time that i have put mine in 4wd is to pull one guy out. there are some good trails around we have been on and most of the jeeps in my club so far are mostly to completely stock (except mine). check us out and you can contact me directly from my website. we are always looking for more members since i just started this club this year.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.