Anyone around Cookeville? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Anyone around Cookeville?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 02-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone around Cookeville?

I'm taking a quick trip up to Cookeville here in a second to meet up with an old friend and his girly. We are going out to some bar tonight that is 5 bucks for endless beer from 9pm-12am. If anyone is around stop by, I'd love to meet fellow jeepers, tell good wheelin stories, and even better lies.

I think the bar list is Vinne T's, Spankeys(lol), and 2 others. Post up or PM me if anyone is gettin out in C-ville

1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.