Amicalola falls and NGFS roads tomorrow.. March 6th. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Amicalola falls and NGFS roads tomorrow.. March 6th.

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #1
Texan4life77
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Amicalola falls and NGFS roads tomorrow.. March 6th.

Were starting with nimblewell church rd and will be riding in that area and on other NGFS roads most of the day. We found some new trails in that area last week. If anyone wants to join then post up.

Texan4life77 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
nniemczyk
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Dam man I wish I could go but I'm getting on a flight to belize in an hour and doing some wheeling and fishing down there. PM me next time yal are making a trail run.
nniemczyk is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #3
Texan4life77
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You got it. Sick jeep by the way.
Unread 03-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #4
flyingbrian
2010 JK Wrangler 

who do you have coming so far?

I signed up for another ride near Clayton. I think it's more like a dirt road or something like that-LOL
flyingbrian is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
Texan4life77
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Right now its me and 3 passengers and another TJ with 2 riders. Im trying to get some more people just to ad to the fun. It should be more than just a dirt road We would love to have you! If you know anyone else that would want to come then bring them! The more the better!
Unread 03-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
flyingbrian
2010 JK Wrangler 

ok I'm in . post up time and place. the Wife and Dog will be in tow too.
Unread 03-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
Texan4life77
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Alright! Sounds great. We were planning on meeting at 9 am at nimbelwill church rd. As soon as you turn onto nimblewill church rd off of 52... there is just a little dirt spot on the left were we normally pull off the road and meet. Once everyone gets there... we will trail it up! Right now there will be three jeeps. If you can get anyone else to come they are welcome.
Unread 03-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
flyingbrian
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4life77 View Post
Alright! Sounds great. We were planning on meeting at 9 am at nimbelwill church rd. As soon as you turn onto nimblewill church rd off of 52... there is just a little dirt spot on the left were we normally pull off the road and meet. Once everyone gets there... we will trail it up! Right now there will be three jeeps. If you can get anyone else to come they are welcome.
do you have the address? last time I was up I followed the guys from Home Depot to Nimbelwill Church . I think i saved this trail in the GPS.
Unread 03-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
RockinWrangler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Guys,

Just thought you may want to join this ride tomorrow. It will be a great ride with what looks like 20+ Jeeps. Just thought I would throw it out to you guys.

6 March Forest Service Run "Bring the kids"- Sign UP- See pg 1 for details
Unread 03-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #10
nniemczyk
2000 TJ Wrangler 

If any of yal have pics of this run, could post em up i realy like to see em. thanks
nniemczyk is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2010, 06:36 AM   #11
Texan4life77
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinWrangler View Post
Hey Guys,

Just thought you may want to join this ride tomorrow. It will be a great ride with what looks like 20+ Jeeps. Just thought I would throw it out to you guys.

6 March Forest Service Run "Bring the kids"- Sign UP- See pg 1 for details
I totally forgot you guys were having this run or i would have been there for sure. Dad gummit. Thanks for the invite though. I hope it was a good time.
Unread 03-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #12
RockinWrangler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here is a link to the March 6th ride with GATR.... ENJOY ...

March 6 Aftermath

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.