Advice Help!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Advice Help!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 06-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
beachsidelife

Advice Help!!

Hey Everyone Im Trying To Buy A Wrangler I Found One In My City.
Ok Its A Yj 1995 150000miles A/c Ps, Abs Lalala. New Soft Top Rancho Shocks 4" Lift And All Most Brand New 35" Nitto Mudd Grappelers The Lady Wants $5100.00

What Do Ya'll Think? Worth It?

Thanks!

Unread 06-28-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
Luckyduck
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Do you have pics of it? More info would be great. Engine transmission axles other off roading mods. It takes a lot to properly run 35's If they where just slapped on a stock set-up with a lift you could have problems. Do you know what type of lift it has? If it was wheeled?

CentralMass4wd.com

1993 Ranger 2wd - dd
1999 wranger 2.5 - it gets used for something
1978 international scout - being built
1998 Cherokee sport 4.0 auto
1957 CJ5 - restoring back to stock http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...54#post5168554
Bikes:2000 Ducati Monster 900: 2001 CBR 600 F4i: 1980 CB 900
my build http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/my-build-thread-those-us-low-budgets-550786/
Unread 06-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #3
beachsidelife

i have no pics (no cam) but it has the 95 4 banger motor in it i test drove it and i got up and went pretty easy . what type of problems could i be looking at? btw the interior has no mud or anything that includes the engin compartment as well she said she hasnt really taken it off wheelin or anything maybe once or twice. soooo....

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.