4x4 SUPER STORE - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > 4x4 SUPER STORE

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #31
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

There are some on Damn Locals. I gotta make it next year even if I take my wife's car.

Unread 10-07-2010, 07:26 AM   #32
Unii
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I thought that stephens chief i seen on the interstate, the paint looks good.
Unread 10-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #33
bddisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unii View Post
I thought that stephens chief i seen on the interstate, the paint looks good.
Ya, the paint does look better, but that rig is a big question mark. I will gladly help him with swapping his axles over to a regular jeep if he finds one. He loves to ride and needs something more common and reliable. As much as he loves it, he deserves something better..........
Unread 10-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #34
Unii
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Ya, the paint does look better, but that rig is a big question mark. I will gladly help him with swapping his axles over to a regular jeep if he finds one. He loves to ride and needs something more common and reliable. As much as he loves it, he deserves something better..........
true

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.