4 Wheel Parts Jeep & Truckfest 8-29/8-30 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > 4 Wheel Parts Jeep & Truckfest 8-29/8-30

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 08-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

4 Wheel Parts Jeep & Truckfest 8-29/8-30

Whos goin to the jeep & truckfest in atlanta on the 29th/30th?

2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
TellicoTJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Diehard

2004 WJ 

Go if you are looking to buy something or have nothing better to do. Otherwise save your self a trip.
2004 GC Spec. Edit. V8 4x4 Quadra-Trac II. Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat, 4" lift, RE shocks, adj. JKS CAs all around, 265/75/16, 10 ply., Maxxis Bighorns, ProtoFab winch bumper, Vortex 10,000 lb. winch, dual OME steering stabilizer, Rockyroad rockrails, skids, JKS Discos. Addco front & rear sway bar, & Aussie locker. Next year? : Rear bumper with tire carrier.
Diehard is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #3
TJ-xtreme
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm going on saturday morning and sunday afternoon (I live only 5 minutes from the location)and plan on buying either a winch, an air compressor, or some more armor, diff guards, rear bumper etc.......
2001 TJ Sport w/ D44, 2.5" Susp. lift,1" BL w/ MML, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's on 15x8 Soft 8's, Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper and Rocker Guards, S/B SRC Rear Bumper, Xenon 4" Flat Flares, JKS Disconnects, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, OBA System, Optima Blue Top, Hella Lighting. More on the way... ;}
JEEP= Just+Empty+Every+Pocket.....
EAT-SLEEP-JEEP OlllllllO TJ-XTREME
TJ-xtreme is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #4
Tick
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I will be there.
Tick is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2009, 01:17 PM   #5
Unii
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i got a crazy good deal from smittybilt, i got front tube fenders with the flare, sliders with the step, full corners, rear tube fenders, a swingout tire carrier, safari top, and a tonno cover, all of that for 1060 bucks. I think i did good...
Unii is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #6
TJ-xtreme
2001 TJ Wrangler 

which rear bumper did you get?
2001 TJ Sport w/ D44, 2.5" Susp. lift,1" BL w/ MML, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's on 15x8 Soft 8's, Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper and Rocker Guards, S/B SRC Rear Bumper, Xenon 4" Flat Flares, JKS Disconnects, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, OBA System, Optima Blue Top, Hella Lighting. More on the way... ;}
Unread 09-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #7
Unii
1995 YJ Wrangler 

the xrc swing out
Unii is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2009, 02:58 AM   #8
TJ-xtreme
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I love that bumper and plan on getting it next, looks to have a way better latch system than their previous carrier bumpers...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.