WTT for a Cherrokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > WTT for a Cherrokee

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 05-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
1jeep
1990 FSJ Wagoneer 

WTT for a Cherrokee

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting rid of my toy so I can get another 4x4. Here's what I have.
1978 Chevy C10 Heavyhalf
Everything listed is new with less then 4k miles on it.
New 383 (405hp 440tq) creat engine from Blueprint Engines (bought through Jegs)3k
Rebuilt TH350 with shift kit (built for 500 ft tq)
New B&M 2500 stall
New motor and trans mounts
New MSD distributor
New 750 Edl carb,
New Eld 130GPM mech fuel pump and glass filter
New alt
New Power steering pump
New Power steering gearbox
New Power steering pressure hose (but not the return line, didnít need it)
New Chrome pulleys
New belts
New plugs and wires
Lowered 3in front(springs from Jegs) 4in rear (shackles and hangers from Jegs)
New shocks from 4wheel parts
New front rotors, caliper, break lines, pads, bearings, seals, and speed bleeders
New upper and lower control arm bushings
New inner and outer tie rods
New upper and lower ball joints
New tires 255-60-15s ft and 275-60-15s rear.

I know there are things Iím missing, but I canít think of anything else at this time. The truck runs really good but could use some fine tuning. This is a project. It needs a paint job and there is some rust in all of the normal places. I drive it on the weekends and maybe to work on Fridays. Itís only been running on the road for about 7 months. I had a 06LJ and traded it when gas hit 4 bucks. I bought a car for a DD and this as a toy. But Iím really missing the 4x4. Iím looking for a Jeep wrangler or a Cherokee. My 11 yr old really wants a Cherokee. Iíve got about 7-8k in this truck. So if you have something to trade it needs to be nice. A lifted 2 door would be GREAT!

There are vids and pics on my face book. Shoot me a PM and I'll let you see them.

Thanks Bryan

truck3.jpg  
1jeep is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.