where to ride, North Central OK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > where to ride, North Central OK

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
Potentate

where to ride, North Central OK

I'm new to OK, and I'm located in Enid, OK. For the 99.9957% who have no clue where that is, its about 90 miles North of OK City. It seems pretty flat out here, where are the nearest trails to ride on from here. Any suggestions are apprecitated.

Unread 07-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
Broken_Soldier
2008 JK Wrangler 

Heres a link with a list of legal orv areas on oklahoma:
http://www.travelok.com/trails/4x4.asp

You're not too far from little sahara or you could go east and head to keystone lake. Keystone is pretty much a straight shot down 412 from there. Look for appalachia bay or white water park. White water is a good spot for sand and mud (beware the water holes there, they're basically quicksand at the bottom).

Theres a lot of trails that can be done in the area that are closer to you, but not on any official list I hear, but since I live in the northeast im not familiar with em. Best bet is to google some local 4-wheel clubs and get in contact with them for the unnofficial riding areas.
Unread 07-16-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
ozarkarmor

Little Sahara, I spent many weekends there on sand rails, seen a few jeeps. Dysney @ Grand Lake is probably the best all round, far north east side of the state. There will be a few jeeps there this weekend. check out the thread.
Unread 07-16-2008, 01:04 PM   #4
Broken_Soldier
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkarmor View Post
Little Sahara, I spent many weekends there on sand rails, seen a few jeeps. Dysney @ Grand Lake is probably the best all round, far north east side of the state. There will be a few jeeps there this weekend. check out the thread.
I might be headed out that way friday afternoon, gear and gas money permitting.
Unread 07-18-2008, 07:32 AM   #5
mud n rox
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Disney Ok, about an hour east of Tulsa.

Caution: Rock and a hard place just ahead.

[/FONT][/I][/B]
Unread 07-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #6
Soonerinkc
1997 TJ Wrangler 

There is also Clayton Ok...it's private and cost about $20 a day..never been going in August for 3 days then up to Disney for 3 days...YAHOOO!!!!

Hey Mud n Rox...see ya got a post for the club...cool...sounds like we have a good thing going at KS Rock in Sept....

SoonerJeepMan (KC name)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.