Wheelin' World Off Road Park - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Wheelin' World Off Road Park

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 01-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #46
ozacustoms
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I had a great time and was impressed with the YJ's. So much so that I bought one today, and will be looking for tips with a v-8 swap. Thanks for the trip...

Unread 01-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #47
Hashbrown
Blissfully Unaware

1980 CJ7 

I have a few parts laying around !
Unread 01-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #48
chetjoh

Def if you have the time go to Eureka Springs Jeep Weekend, its something that you don't want to miss out on! All the trails are fun and range from easy to expert so there is something for everyone. head over to jeepweekend.com to check out the info and the weekend will consist of visiting WheelinWorld (wheelinworld.webs.com) and also the Mark Twain National Forest so it will be an amazing adventure.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.