Wanna start a local club (free) in Tahlequah, OK area!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Wanna start a local club (free) in Tahlequah, OK area!!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Sa

Unread 08-17-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Wanna start a local club (free) in Tahlequah, OK area!!

basically like it says.....i've been pondering the idea of getting a group together around this part to go wheeling with....all i have right now are just friends who love to go ride with me and have me waste my gas and wear my jeep which i love to wheel, but i rather go with other jeepers and 4wds...so if you're interested let me know....i made some posters i will be putting up around town and stuff...hope to here from you!!

-John Casteel

Unread 08-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
okieyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

hey i seen that you are from oklahoma . me and five others go to dam in langley you ever go ? where in oklahoma are you .
okieyj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2008, 10:03 PM   #3
mylittlecj5
1974 CJ5 

Man, why does everyone have to be so far away.....
mylittlecj5 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #4
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i live in Tahlequah, OK.... "mylittlech5" i feel the exact same way!
Unread 08-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieyj View Post
hey i seen that you are from oklahoma . me and five others go to dam in langley you ever go ? where in oklahoma are you .
so where is this damn located....is it the one in the disney area??
Unread 08-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
okieyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

yep disney killer place . great people there . if you do a google earth you can check it out . worth a drive to wheel it .. what about d day ever go there ? d day is in seneca mo . mild to wild i havent been to d day for a long time . but we are going next month ...
Unread 08-18-2008, 06:27 PM   #7
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieyj View Post
yep disney killer place . great people there . if you do a google earth you can check it out . worth a drive to wheel it .. what about d day ever go there ? d day is in seneca mo . mild to wild i havent been to d day for a long time . but we are going next month ...
never been to d day or heard of it....let me know about that place if i'm able to go, i might go with you....too bad i don't have a tow rig yet so i would have to drive my rig....yippy!!

-John
Unread 08-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #8
okieyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

i know what you mean about driving your rig ,i dont tow mine . but i carry alot of tools with me and some spare axles . ( dana 35 ) i just put 4:10 'S in and i have 35 's i just do alot of back roads and pull overs . lol .. d day is bad to the bone alot of wild . still the dam is hard to beat and dont cost anything to get in . i like the mud holes and the trails reminds me of colorado ... there is cave . (the kids love that ) alot of rock shelves . you wont hit all there is to do in one day . there is a decent swimming place . it is one of my favorite places around here .there are some good river bottoms that are close to my house that can get pretty nasty . we hit them every once and a while .been known to burn up a winch or two in there . local car wash loves us . i will let you know when we go to d day . there should be about 11 or 12 jeeps . nice tj in the picture i will try to upload a picture of my yj not sure how to get it on my profile picture
Unread 08-19-2008, 12:10 AM   #9
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

that sounds awesome....so where are you located in oklahoma...pretty close to disney...or did you say langley??? i'm not too far from there...maybe about 45 min or so...yeah def get a pic or your rig on here i'd like to see it.....mines about to be transformed!!.....i got my stuff in!! RE 4.5 SF kit, JKS 1.25 BL, MORE 1" MML, Tom Wood DS, AA SYE, Currie Steering, D30 Aussie, gears, 35s, i got a new rubicon locker pump coming also, so i'll be fully locked and loaded....but i stilll gotta get my armor!! that will be soon.

-John
Unread 08-19-2008, 07:13 AM   #10
okieyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

i am a couple miles out of miami , i up loaded a picture on my profile but not sure if it worked .
Unread 08-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #11
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

cute yellow YJ
Unread 08-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #12
Rickdaddy
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I go to Disney bout once a month, havent been to dday in a while though. Im from Miami, I regonize that yellow CJ. Do you work on the truck route perhaps? I work right around the corner from ya (Eagle Picher) and i drive a white XJ on 35's.
Unread 08-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #13
okieyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

yep thats a tough looking xj , seen it arround town . seen it fly by today . small world ... what does it have for axles ? you locked ?
Unread 08-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #14
97casteeltj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

hey guys check out my crappy build thread
Unread 08-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #15
okieyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

oh yea we gotta go to the dam . good build

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.