Wa****a - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Wa****a

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
Hashbrown
Blissfully Unaware

1980 CJ7 

Wa****a

Anyone wheel at Wa****a ? Planning on a trip there the 16th thru the 19th of September . Was wondering about the trails and the campground ?

Unread 09-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #2
Hashbrown
Blissfully Unaware

1980 CJ7 

Guess i will have to spell it different site is blocking me Wachita , in the Farmington erea
Unread 09-11-2010, 11:31 PM   #3
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I've been there 7-8 times and think it's a great place. The price is right and camping prices are reasonable also. If you want electric though you have to be close to their main building which could be good or bad. They have bathrooms and a shower now, not there just a year or so ago, but there's a decent amount of traffic around the building.

Trails can be as hard or easy as you want. The worst part is their trail marking system. It needs some work as it's kinda confusing.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you've never been there!
2004 Wrangler X, 6-cylinder, 5-speed, Dana 30 w/ARB, Alloy USA front shafts, Dana 35, 2" BB, 1" BL, OME shocks, Brown Dog MML, UCF Ultra High-Clearance Skid, Lo-Pro Mount, SYE, Pro Comp Adj. Control Arms, Savvy Gas Tank skid, JKS Quick Disconnects, Rock Hard Sliders, 31" BF Goodrich KM2's on Ravine wheels, Hard Top, Bestop Soft-top, Bestop Safari Top

2010 Moab Trip Thread with JeepForum Members
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/i...010-a-1038859/

Dont hate on the guy that keeps his Jeep clean....
Hate on the guy that doesn't get his Jeep dirty....

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.