Victoria Jeepers - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Victoria Jeepers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-09-2009, 07:28 AM   #76
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moprr71 View Post
justin almost bought the farm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWNdnrRo0s4

Snap! You weren't joking, he deffinitely almost rolled that thing!

Ended up having to close yesterday but I open today, I'll give you a call closer to 5 to see what you will be doing. Got lined up on the truck and trailer so I should be good to go

And check this out, way cheaper than most I have seen and they seem to do alright. May pull the trigger on it after Katemcy after I see where the funds sit. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...506&highlight=

Last edited by GrayJ; 06-09-2009 at 07:42 AM..
Unread 06-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #77
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Can't wait! It's getting close now..got some replacements for those poosy upper arms and front shafts that we may have to buy from Blake haha

Brogger were you workin the construction on navarro checkin out those workers? I thought it was you but everytime I slow down to see if it is you in the cop car or I make a gesture at them it never is you haha

heres some test flex pics from today on my rti ramp.
The front is sooo much better, now it's the back that is the problem but once I get that SYE those rear coils will go together with the fronts so much better. Thanks for all the help and the usage of the shop this week Cory, appreciate it

Might be a little close back there haha

Last edited by GrayJ; 06-10-2009 at 10:49 PM..
Unread 06-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #78
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=GrayJ;7385797]Can't wait! It's getting close now..got some replacements for those poosy upper arms and front shafts that we may have to buy from Blake haha

sweet! he didn't have any rear shafts to use?

Brogger were you workin the construction on navarro checkin out those workers? I thought it was you but everytime I slow down to see if it is you in the cop car or I make a gesture at them it never is you haha

nope wasn't me; i was off last night.

heres some test flex pics from today on my rti ramp.

is this that place on delmar?

i guess we're all meeting at cory's at 0600?
Unread 06-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #79
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Im loading up tonight and Rob is buying the groceries after his softball game tonight. I need to rap up a couple things this afternoon. We can meet @ 0600
Unread 06-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #80
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Im loading up tonight and Rob is buying the groceries after his softball game tonight. I need to rap up a couple things this afternoon. We can meet @ 0600
my junk is loaded up, gassed up, aired down, and ready to go. be at cory's at six in the a.m.
Unread 06-12-2009, 04:08 AM   #81
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Ya my ramp is on delmar.

Glad I didn't stop then

Nope he didn't bring any rears over

You probably won't see this before you take off, so see ya in a few!

Ready to be on the rocks already!!
Unread 09-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #82
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

There has been a trip planned to hidden falls on OCT 9th.
Unread 09-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #83
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
There has been a trip planned to hidden falls on OCT 9th.
Never heard of it. Just googled it though and it looks pretty sweet. Just a day trip on the 9th?
Unread 09-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #84
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayJ View Post
Never heard of it. Just googled it though and it looks pretty sweet. Just a day trip on the 9th?
nope, just talked t cory. leave friday morning and come back either sunday or when something breaks. so, plan on being back friday afternoon i guess. you in grayj?
my work schedule is clear that weekend, i'm just waiting for word from my bride whether the famly calendar is open for me that weekend. i'll know this evening when i talk to her.
it looks like a pretty cool place.
Unread 09-23-2009, 12:43 PM   #85
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

trying to get together a trip for this saturday at eugene's too if anyone is interested.....
Unread 09-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #86
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrogger View Post
nope, just talked t cory. leave friday morning and come back either sunday or when something breaks. so, plan on being back friday afternoon i guess. you in grayj?
my work schedule is clear that weekend, i'm just waiting for word from my bride whether the famly calendar is open for me that weekend. i'll know this evening when i talk to her.
it looks like a pretty cool place.
Maybe, was scheduling a trackday for the 10th and 11th but not 100% on that yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrogger View Post
trying to get together a trip for this saturday at eugene's too if anyone is interested.....
This I am definitely interested in. When will you know for sure if it's on? I've got a short shift that I'm sure I can get rid of if I call up there today
Unread 09-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #87
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I know that Jeff and Chris are going and i will if I get my stuff finished. My driveshaft will be finished tomorrow so i might be able to go to Genes for the maiden voyage
Unread 10-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #88
silver60th
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Man I didn't even know a group from Victoria even existed...

I'm in Lubbock for college right now, but I will be back in Victoria for the Christmas break with my XJ.
If you ever see a black wrangler with chrome bumpers and diamond plate guards (and a 3.5 RE lift with 31's) rolling around in town, that's my mom hahahaha
Unread 10-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #89
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver60th View Post
Man I didn't even know a group from Victoria even existed...

I'm in Lubbock for college right now, but I will be back in Victoria for the Christmas break with my XJ.
If you ever see a black wrangler with chrome bumpers and diamond plate guards (and a 3.5 RE lift with 31's) rolling around in town, that's my mom hahahaha
i've seen that jeep before...doesn't it have personalized plates on it? and aftermarket pocket fender flares? d.a.b.
Unread 10-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #90
silver60th
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah, it's got personalized plates. Mel 07 I believe. And it's got bushwackers. (what's d.a.b.?)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.