Victoria Jeepers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Victoria Jeepers

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 01-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #16
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I like March. We need to reserve the suite again.

Unread 01-08-2009, 07:43 AM   #17
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

March sounds pretty good to me. I need to hurry up and buy at the bare minimum an adjustable track bar so I can get the new coils on. Also on the way back from austin the other day my rear passenger coil spacer gave up the fight and can be found scattered on the highway. Now my jeep has a gangsta lean

Anyone happen to find a tom tom that trip? I don't recall ever taking it out of the truck, and once I got back to the house and started unloading I noticed that it was gone. I have just scratched it up to a loss but it sure would be nice to have again since I had already drilled a mount on the dash of the jeep. I'll email the Katemcy people and see if they found anything in Suite #1 as well
Unread 01-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #18
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayJ View Post
March sounds pretty good to me. I need to hurry up and buy at the bare minimum an adjustable track bar so I can get the new coils on. Also on the way back from austin the other day my rear passenger coil spacer gave up the fight and can be found scattered on the highway. Now my jeep has a gangsta lean

Anyone happen to find a tom tom that trip? I don't recall ever taking it out of the truck, and once I got back to the house and started unloading I noticed that it was gone. I have just scratched it up to a loss but it sure would be nice to have again since I had already drilled a mount on the dash of the jeep. I'll email the Katemcy people and see if they found anything in Suite #1 as well
nope, didn't find a tom tom; i don't remember ever seeing it in your jeep. did you have it in gdaddy's truck?
Unread 01-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #19
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrogger View Post
nope, didn't find a tom tom; i don't remember ever seeing it in your jeep. did you have it in gdaddy's truck?
Ya it was in the dodge the whole time which is kind of strange. I didn't end up using it since I just followed you guys so it just sat in the truck.

Where were you out patrollin tonight? I saw the jeep at the station with the doors off. I wanted to come find ya and do a wheelie past your car
Unread 01-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #20
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have an adjustable trac bar in the shop. Its a RE, come check it out.
Unread 01-09-2009, 07:18 AM   #21
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moprr71 View Post
I have an adjustable trac bar in the shop. Its a RE, come check it out.
ill come by this evening while im working but i don't want to interrupt anything with your people...
Unread 01-09-2009, 07:20 AM   #22
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayJ View Post
Ya it was in the dodge the whole time which is kind of strange. I didn't end up using it since I just followed you guys so it just sat in the truck.

Where were you out patrollin tonight? I saw the jeep at the station with the doors off. I wanted to come find ya and do a wheelie past your car
what exactly were you going to do a wheelie on? i thought i saw you and neal riding together on a motorcycle but wasnt sure. i suppose i should have known it was yall when i saw the double barrell lighter
Unread 01-09-2009, 07:55 AM   #23
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

What do you mean; your people? Hopefully the jeep will be finished and i can get started on my lift.
Unread 01-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #24
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrogger View Post
what exactly were you going to do a wheelie on? i thought i saw you and neal riding together on a motorcycle but wasnt sure. i suppose i should have known it was yall when i saw the double barrell lighter
Haha, I bought a new toy.

I will be calling you about that trac bar either tonight or tomorrow. I'm closing at the store tonight but tomorrow I'm off and just gonna go shoot some guns at the gonzales pd range in the morning .
Unread 01-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #25
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I didnt get my lift, its not even on its way. Cognito really dropped the ball. Im looking into building an RTI ramp for the next project, maybe a teeter toter.
Unread 01-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #26
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I didnt get my lift, its not even on its way. Cognito really dropped the ball. Im looking into building an RTI ramp for the next project, maybe a teeter toter.
New lift? For the jeep or the truck? If you're selling off the rubicon express I want it. Whatever its for give me a call before you throw it on and ill give you a hand if ya want
Unread 01-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #27
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

the lift is for my truck. I should know something tuesday, I want to get about 5 people to knock it out quick.
Unread 01-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #28
GrayJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
the lift is for my truck. I should know something tuesday, I want to get about 5 people to knock it out quick.
So what's the word, did ya hear anything?

Also whatever trackbar you got I want it, just let me know how much to bring over for ya. What days you gonna be able to have an open shop in the next few weeks? this lean on the jeep is driving me nuts haha.
Unread 01-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #29
dabrogger
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
hmm, m.s., his wife, her grandmother, etc. just kidding. just let me know when you need help. also, ty told me he has about 25' of 1.75" dom tubing that i can have; as soon as i get it i'll bring it to you. whenever we do gayjay's jeep i will bring mine and do my wheels; i got the paint yesterday. did you hear if old boy made it back to lufkin?
Unread 01-15-2009, 09:50 AM   #30
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I havent heard a word from lifkin. I booked the presidential suite if its ok.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.