Victoria Jeepers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 113 Old 01-06-2009, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
moprr71
Registered User
 
moprr71's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: victoria TX
Posts: 234
I like March. We need to reserve the suite again.


1997 tj 3.9 cummins, nv4500, d-60s, atlas, rubicon long arm, 37x13x17 boggers. www.thedieseljeep.com
moprr71 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 113 Old 01-08-2009, 07:43 AM
GrayJ
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Victoria, Tx
Posts: 94
March sounds pretty good to me. I need to hurry up and buy at the bare minimum an adjustable track bar so I can get the new coils on. Also on the way back from austin the other day my rear passenger coil spacer gave up the fight and can be found scattered on the highway. Now my jeep has a gangsta lean

Anyone happen to find a tom tom that trip? I don't recall ever taking it out of the truck, and once I got back to the house and started unloading I noticed that it was gone. I have just scratched it up to a loss but it sure would be nice to have again since I had already drilled a mount on the dash of the jeep. I'll email the Katemcy people and see if they found anything in Suite #1 as well
GrayJ is offline  
post #18 of 113 Old 01-08-2009, 03:29 PM
dabrogger
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: victoria texas
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayJ View Post
March sounds pretty good to me. I need to hurry up and buy at the bare minimum an adjustable track bar so I can get the new coils on. Also on the way back from austin the other day my rear passenger coil spacer gave up the fight and can be found scattered on the highway. Now my jeep has a gangsta lean

Anyone happen to find a tom tom that trip? I don't recall ever taking it out of the truck, and once I got back to the house and started unloading I noticed that it was gone. I have just scratched it up to a loss but it sure would be nice to have again since I had already drilled a mount on the dash of the jeep. I'll email the Katemcy people and see if they found anything in Suite #1 as well
nope, didn't find a tom tom; i don't remember ever seeing it in your jeep. did you have it in gdaddy's truck?
dabrogger is offline  
post #19 of 113 Old 01-08-2009, 07:21 PM
GrayJ
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Victoria, Tx
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrogger View Post
nope, didn't find a tom tom; i don't remember ever seeing it in your jeep. did you have it in gdaddy's truck?
Ya it was in the dodge the whole time which is kind of strange. I didn't end up using it since I just followed you guys so it just sat in the truck.

Where were you out patrollin tonight? I saw the jeep at the station with the doors off. I wanted to come find ya and do a wheelie past your car
GrayJ is offline  
post #20 of 113 Old 01-08-2009, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
moprr71
Registered User
 
moprr71's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: victoria TX
Posts: 234
I have an adjustable trac bar in the shop. Its a RE, come check it out.

1997 tj 3.9 cummins, nv4500, d-60s, atlas, rubicon long arm, 37x13x17 boggers. www.thedieseljeep.com
moprr71 is offline  
post #21 of 113 Old 01-09-2009, 07:18 AM
dabrogger
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: victoria texas
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by moprr71 View Post
I have an adjustable trac bar in the shop. Its a RE, come check it out.
ill come by this evening while im working but i don't want to interrupt anything with your people...
dabrogger is offline  
post #22 of 113 Old 01-09-2009, 07:20 AM
dabrogger
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: victoria texas
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayJ View Post
Ya it was in the dodge the whole time which is kind of strange. I didn't end up using it since I just followed you guys so it just sat in the truck.

Where were you out patrollin tonight? I saw the jeep at the station with the doors off. I wanted to come find ya and do a wheelie past your car
what exactly were you going to do a wheelie on? i thought i saw you and neal riding together on a motorcycle but wasnt sure. i suppose i should have known it was yall when i saw the double barrell lighter
dabrogger is offline  
post #23 of 113 Old 01-09-2009, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
moprr71
Registered User
 
moprr71's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: victoria TX
Posts: 234
What do you mean; your people? Hopefully the jeep will be finished and i can get started on my lift.

1997 tj 3.9 cummins, nv4500, d-60s, atlas, rubicon long arm, 37x13x17 boggers. www.thedieseljeep.com
moprr71 is offline  
post #24 of 113 Old 01-10-2009, 10:56 AM
GrayJ
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Victoria, Tx
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrogger View Post
what exactly were you going to do a wheelie on? i thought i saw you and neal riding together on a motorcycle but wasnt sure. i suppose i should have known it was yall when i saw the double barrell lighter
Haha, I bought a new toy.

I will be calling you about that trac bar either tonight or tomorrow. I'm closing at the store tonight but tomorrow I'm off and just gonna go shoot some guns at the gonzales pd range in the morning .
GrayJ is offline  
post #25 of 113 Old 01-10-2009, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
moprr71
Registered User
 
moprr71's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: victoria TX
Posts: 234
I didnt get my lift, its not even on its way. Cognito really dropped the ball. Im looking into building an RTI ramp for the next project, maybe a teeter toter.

1997 tj 3.9 cummins, nv4500, d-60s, atlas, rubicon long arm, 37x13x17 boggers. www.thedieseljeep.com
moprr71 is offline  
post #26 of 113 Old 01-10-2009, 07:14 PM
GrayJ
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Victoria, Tx
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by moprr71 View Post
I didnt get my lift, its not even on its way. Cognito really dropped the ball. Im looking into building an RTI ramp for the next project, maybe a teeter toter.
New lift? For the jeep or the truck? If you're selling off the rubicon express I want it. Whatever its for give me a call before you throw it on and ill give you a hand if ya want
GrayJ is offline  
post #27 of 113 Old 01-11-2009, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
moprr71
Registered User
 
moprr71's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: victoria TX
Posts: 234
the lift is for my truck. I should know something tuesday, I want to get about 5 people to knock it out quick.

1997 tj 3.9 cummins, nv4500, d-60s, atlas, rubicon long arm, 37x13x17 boggers. www.thedieseljeep.com
moprr71 is offline  
post #28 of 113 Old 01-14-2009, 09:03 PM
GrayJ
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Victoria, Tx
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by moprr71 View Post
the lift is for my truck. I should know something tuesday, I want to get about 5 people to knock it out quick.
So what's the word, did ya hear anything?

Also whatever trackbar you got I want it, just let me know how much to bring over for ya. What days you gonna be able to have an open shop in the next few weeks? this lean on the jeep is driving me nuts haha.
GrayJ is offline  
post #29 of 113 Old 01-14-2009, 11:25 PM
dabrogger
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: victoria texas
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by moprr71 View Post
the lift is for my truck. I should know something tuesday, I want to get about 5 people to knock it out quick.
hmm, m.s., his wife, her grandmother, etc. just kidding. just let me know when you need help. also, ty told me he has about 25' of 1.75" dom tubing that i can have; as soon as i get it i'll bring it to you. whenever we do gayjay's jeep i will bring mine and do my wheels; i got the paint yesterday. did you hear if old boy made it back to lufkin?
dabrogger is offline  
post #30 of 113 Old 01-15-2009, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
moprr71
Registered User
 
moprr71's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: victoria TX
Posts: 234
I havent heard a word from lifkin. I booked the presidential suite if its ok.

1997 tj 3.9 cummins, nv4500, d-60s, atlas, rubicon long arm, 37x13x17 boggers. www.thedieseljeep.com
moprr71 is offline  
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Victoria BC? exc911ence Canada 97 03-11-2014 01:34 AM
Victoria Bound SHIFTYXJ Canada 3 10-28-2009 04:55 PM
Sunday Feb 24th Victoria Y2KWRANGLER Canada 2 03-04-2008 08:44 AM
Victoria B.C. Dec 2nd Y2KWRANGLER Canada 1 11-30-2007 01:42 AM
June 10 Victoria Y2KWRANGLER Canada 37 06-14-2007 07:54 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome