Trying to fix ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Trying to fix ZJ

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
zj5.2ltd
1997 ZJ 

Trying to fix ZJ

Does anybody know of any good shops (or people) that can fix my jeep in the Colorado Springs area? The pinion seal went out on my rear differential (d44a) and my driveshaft beat up the housing and I have to get it replaced (aluminum housing < steel shaft). One mechanic up in Parker (where i have it stored temporarily) said he could fix it for $2500 (1200 in parts, rest in labor). I called up stadium auto parts in Denver and they said I could get the whole back axle housing for $650 shipped. I am kind of cash strapped right now so I am looking for affordable ways to fix my ZJ. Any suggestions? Thanks!

1997 ZJ 5.2L - K&N Intake - Flowmaster Super44 exhaust - 4" Rancho Lift - 32" A/T * Colorado Jeep Club Member #101 *

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.