Truck rodeo, - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Truck rodeo,

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 03-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
bill3
1981 J-Series Truck 

Truck rodeo,

I was just wondering if there was anyone on here going to the Truck Rodeo at the SHILOH RIDGE off road park April 23-25 in Alto TX. Me and pop are planing on going with some guys from work. I also was wondering if anyone has ever been to Sam Houston off road park? It's the closet place I've found to Houston. Never been to either place.

Unread 03-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
TxOWeb
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Alto is fun, they have alittle bit of everything out there. Sam Houston is a bunch of logging trails and mud. A group of us are planning to run to Hidden Falls this weekend, while the other half is doing the Jeep Jambo in Llano.

1999 TJ 2.5L 33's

Cypressoffroad.com
Unread 03-22-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
bill3
1981 J-Series Truck 

I sum what new to the area and still learning the places to go. Where's Hidden Falls? Thanks for the input.
Unread 03-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
TxOWeb
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hidden Falls just north,north west of Austin. In Marble Falls.

Our offroard group meets up every Tuesday Night at Wick's. We all leave in the Northwest side of Houston. Near Cypress and Fairfeild. Check us out www.cypressoffroad.com

1999 TJ 2.5L 33's

Cypressoffroad.com
Unread 03-23-2010, 08:07 PM   #5
bill3
1981 J-Series Truck 

Thanks for the info. I'll check yall out, I'm busy this weekend with a swapmeet on sunday. Let me know if yall end up going in april

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.