tell me about SMORR - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > tell me about SMORR

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 09-29-2010, 08:07 AM   #1
97tjeff
2008 JK Wrangler 

tell me about SMORR

Anyone been there? what's your opinion of the place? Any advice? I may be planning a trip out there.

Unread 09-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
Hashbrown
Blissfully Unaware

1980 CJ7 

When are you going ? It is my favorite park ,will you be camping at smorr ? The facilities are the best i have ever seen . You can get whatever you want out of the trails from mild to really wild and its almost a 1000 acres . With your setup stay out of the 4 and 5 trails unless you want body damage . Don't miss Rocker Knocker Bronco Buster , Log Jam , Rocky Road , Gaurd Rail , High Mountain Pass , V Notch , Larry's Hill and Cougar Crossing . You will have a blast ! Check out my videos and photos most were taken there .
Unread 10-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

They do have great camping as well as a great staff and fun trails. I have been there a few times and always have fun.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.