Taking out some first timers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Taking out some first timers

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
Malebolgia
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Taking out some first timers

I am planning on taking a few of my friends on a little off road trip. They are all fist timers so I am looking for suggestions for trails fairly near to Denver that would be easy enough for them to do without chickening out yet still a good run. Looking for some trails with a bit of mud and a good climb or two and some rocks here and there so they can start getting a taste for it. Any ideas would be great.

Unread 07-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
Secret_Squirl
2001 TJ Wrangler 

i ran left hand stock and made it.

TrailDamage.com - Left Hand Canyon
I would install 24" wheels, chrome tube bumpers, blue fluorescent undercarriage lights, fuzzy dice, a chrome chain steering wheel, imitation leopard-skin seat covers, coffee-can ricer exhaust, and play rap music at full volume with twin 12" subwoofers cranked up to max thump power in my TJ before I'd install a 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Why is it that you
Must always type like a Haiku?
Butterflies
Unread 07-08-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
SloppyJoseph
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Damn im going to be in Denver tomorrow. Too bad im flying.
Unread 07-08-2010, 02:33 PM   #4
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malebolgia View Post
I am planning on taking a few of my friends on a little off road trip. They are all fist timers so I am looking for suggestions for trails fairly near to Denver that would be easy enough for them to do without chickening out yet still a good run. Looking for some trails with a bit of mud and a good climb or two and some rocks here and there so they can start getting a taste for it. Any ideas would be great.
Ill be out there in 1 week, when you planning on doing this? one easy trail we do is St. John outside of Keystone, also han****s pass but that is prolly out of the way as it is more in beuna vista area
Unread 07-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
Malebolgia
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well I was planning on taking them out either this sunday or monday. It all kind of depends on if they grow enough of a spine to get their jeeps dirty. I will being hitting the trails again around the 18th or 19th when my brother is in town. We will be going up around the red cone area on that trip.

Last edited by Malebolgia; 07-08-2010 at 03:23 PM..

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.